X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DedoAleko
    • Jun 2009

Union of Slavic Nations?

Closed EU doors to prompt new Union - Union of Slavic Nations?

According to Igor Muradjan, analyst for Armenian daily Erkramas, as of this spring (2012) there are attempts to find common language between Serbia and Bulgaria's common interests. There have been talks for a Union between Serbia, Bulgaria and Greece after which Macedonia, Montenegro and Cyprus would join.

Muradjan believes it is very possible for Croatia and Slovenia to join this Union.

The Defense and Intelligence Ministries of Macedonia and Bulgaria have received recommendations for joint work in all spheres. Similar attempts are being made between other countries in the region, states Murdajan.

Well known Ukrainian political scientist and law expert Alexandar Prognimak back in May stated that the creation of the League of Slavic Countries (LSC) should be green lighted. According to Prognimak "from world's tendencies toward globalization, the only strategic path for Ukraine is to join and be part of the creation of the Slavic pandan within the European Union, which could be formally called "Leage of Slavic Countries".

Prognimak believes Russia, Belarus and Ukraine cannot function alone and isolated defend their interests neither from the West, nor the East. "We wouldn't want to become a coin at a chess table wedged between the West and the East.

According to Prognimak, at time of "rapid European and muslim globalization, the only national structure for all Slavic people is the League of Slavic Countries. First we would start with Russia, Belarus and Ukraine and later Croatia, Serbia, Macedonia, Bulgaria, Montenegro, Poland, Czech, Slovakia will join. The last two decades, religious disputes between the Catholics and Orthodox are minimal, there should be easy integration between the Sourth and Northern Slavic nations", states Prognimak.

The Ukrainian expert explained how the Parliament would vote. Each country will have equal say by sending 50 members chosen by voting in each member state every for years. There will be free trade between all LSC members, cooperation on customs and energy projects.

Russian ambassador to Montenegro Andrej Nesterenko believes the idea ought to be seriously considered, adding Russia's close relationship with Montenegro, as well as Cyprus.

izvor: http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/22346/1/

Liga na Slovenski Drzavi-LSD How appropriate
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Yes, it would be a severe case of LSD.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• momce
      Banned
      • Oct 2012

why would greece be included in such a union?

Comment

• Chiche
        • Jul 2012

"Union of Slavic Nations" HAHAHA

Re-Unification of the Macedonian People would be a better name.

A Union of "Slavic Nations" Implies the Existence of a Slavic Ethnic group, and we all know there is no such thing as a "SLAV".

They want Greece to join this Union, does that mean they believe Greece to have a MAJORITY "SLAV" Population??

What a bunch of

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

after fucking up the eu greece would be most welcome to fuck up the union of slav nations.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
            • Sep 2010

Yugoslavia and the Soviet Union combined = League of Slavic Countries LOL. I wonder how it will turn out at the end when it collapses.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

dch i don't know when stalin said to yugoslavia via tito that the ussr would like to join.Tito told him no.& stalin said he can wave his little finger & there won't be any tito.It will never happen.The only people that we could unite with perhaps the ukraine.
              Last edited by George S.; 12-10-2012, 01:06 AM. Reason: ed
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• makedonche
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by DirtyCodingHabitz View Post
                Yugoslavia and the Soviet Union combined = League of Slavic Countries LOL. I wonder how it will turn out at the end when it collapses.
                DCH
                Same as last time batko!
                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• MKPrilep
                  • Mar 2009

religious disputes between the Catholics and Orthodox are minimal
                  that´s not true, last war was between croatia and serbia,
                  and religion played a mayor role in it!!

Comment

• momce
                    Banned
                    • Oct 2012

reminds me of the Illyrian movements...

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

reminds me of my dunny movements think about it if macedonia joins this stupid union.They will be subservient to the others,more slavery & oppression ,rather than take
                      the lead we are bogging down to more real mindset of the slave mentality.
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Coolski
                        • Sep 2008

It's funny how they're calling it a Slavic union when countries like Greece and Cyprus don't use slavic languages officially or even identify with this group. Whichever "experts" are proposing this union are basically proposing an Orthodox Union not a Slavic one.
                        - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
                        - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• momce
                          Banned
                          • Oct 2012

I wonder why Russia never puts pressure on greece in regard to the Macedonian community since they apparently do alot of business together?

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                            • Aug 2010

Is, it just me or has the New World Order taken us back to the future 100 years and trying to fool us again with same old lies and false hopes? NO UNION IS EVER FREE!!

Buckingham Palace
                            Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-30-2013, 11:34 PM.
                            http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• momce
                              Banned
                              • Oct 2012

Grease should be invited into the Slavic Union so we can all ambush FTPOF rumistanialalarvlachalbaniandum.
                              Last edited by momce; 02-19-2013, 03:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X