Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > General Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2009, 05:36 AM   #111
Mitko_ot_BG
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1
Mitko_ot_BG is on a distinguished road
Default The Truth

I don't understand why you are so aggressive when you talk about your neighbors. I'm Bulgarian and i don't have any reasons to hate Macedonia or Macedonian nationality. In case you don't know in Bulgaria we have a big part of our country named Macedonia /area between the cities Petrich, Sandanski, Blagoevgrad and Dupnica/. The people inside this territory pretend that they are Macedonians and they really believe that they are Macedonians. The difference between them and you is that they want to live in a big united Blakans where all of our nations will live together without borders. It's strange that so many macedonians from Ohrid, Skopie, Bitolla and the other cities want to have bulgarian passport so they can go anywhere in the world without Visa, it's strange that so many macedonian's live, study or sped their olidays in Bulgaria and none of them say anything bad about Bulgaria and when you arrived back in Macedonia you say that Bulgarian's are bed that we want to steel your history or anything else. Please reallise that we all have the same Slavian language and we all have the same history. It's not about which king was Bulrag or macedon or Serb. the important thing is that we all will have one future like a big united Balkan country. If you want you can called Jugoslavia or Great Slaviania. This is the future my friends and please help us to do that.
Mitko_ot_BG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 06:51 AM   #112
slovenec zrinski
Member
 
slovenec zrinski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 385
slovenec zrinski is on a distinguished road
Default

"The people inside this territory pretend that they are Macedonians and they really believe that they are Macedonians."

Idi v rit Mitko
slovenec zrinski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:05 AM   #113
makedonin
Senior Member
 
makedonin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,668
makedonin is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitko_ot_BG View Post
I don't understand why you are so aggressive when you talk about your neighbors. I'm Bulgarian and i don't have any reasons to hate Macedonia or Macedonian nationality. In case you don't know in Bulgaria we have a big part of our country named Macedonia /area between the cities Petrich, Sandanski, Blagoevgrad and Dupnica/. The people inside this territory pretend that they are Macedonians and they really believe that they are Macedonians. The difference between them and you is that they want to live in a big united Blakans where all of our nations will live together without borders. It's strange that so many macedonians from Ohrid, Skopie, Bitolla and the other cities want to have bulgarian passport so they can go anywhere in the world without Visa, it's strange that so many macedonian's live, study or sped their olidays in Bulgaria and none of them say anything bad about Bulgaria and when you arrived back in Macedonia you say that Bulgarian's are bed that we want to steel your history or anything else. Please reallise that we all have the same Slavian language and we all have the same history. It's not about which king was Bulrag or macedon or Serb. the important thing is that we all will have one future like a big united Balkan country. If you want you can called Jugoslavia or Great Slaviania. This is the future my friends and please help us to do that.
Typical Bulgar crap.

The part you refer as Macedonia is the part you have as war prey from 1913.

This people do not pretend to be Macedonians, but simply are.

The fact that you say that they pretend is in high contrast to your previous statement that you don't have anything against Macedonians or existence of the Macedonian Nationality.

The word "pretend" you use in there actually reveals that you don't believe that they are what they say, Macedonians

Thus that is the source of every conflict may come in a way!

Double face as always, pretending not to have problem, but with every sentence that comes out of your mouth you say that there is a problem.
__________________
To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Last edited by makedonin; 04-27-2009 at 08:22 AM.
makedonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:29 AM   #114
Risto the Great
Senior Member
 
Risto the Great's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Macedonian Colony of Australia
Posts: 14,863
Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Mitko, I don't hate anyone because of their country.
I hate people who make stupid statements like yours.
__________________
Risto the Great
MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:36 AM   #115
Soldier of Macedon
Administrator
 
Soldier of Macedon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Macedonian Outpost
Posts: 13,091
Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Бъдете внимателни бoлгар, and respect Macedonians or you will be shown the door. In Macedonia there are people that pretend to be Bulgars to get passports which leads to access into the EU for working purposes. You people practically pay foreigners to become Bulgars, that is how fucked up and deluded your state is, very similar to your Greek buddies in the south.

All I will say to you is watch your mouth, disrespect of Macedonians in a Bulgar fashion will see you sent back to the land of the Tatars. We don't need deluded racists here on our forum. Само еднаш ти го кажвам.
__________________
In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a full blooded Macedonian.
Soldier of Macedon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 07:19 PM   #116
Komita
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 243
Komita is on a distinguished road
Default

zdravo

Just found out about this forum and it seems that everybody from maknews moved here...
Were there any particular reasons?
It looks like a good site with great activity.

pozz
Komita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 07:30 PM   #117
Delodephius
Member
 
Delodephius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Petrovecz Baciensis, Res Publica Iazygia
Posts: 736
Delodephius is on a distinguished road
Default

I moved to get away from extremist nationalist and to talk to reasonable people regardless of their ethnicity and view as long as they can maintain a civilized conversation. But even this forum could get better.
__________________
अयं निज: परो वेति गणना लघुचेतसाम्।
उदारमनसानां तु वसुधैव कुटुंबकम्॥
This is mine or (somebody) else’s (is the way) narrow minded people count.
But for broad minded people, (whole) earth is (like their) family.
Delodephius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 07:40 PM   #118
Komita
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 243
Komita is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slovak/Anomaly/Tomas View Post
I moved to get away from extremist nationalist and to talk to reasonable people regardless of their ethnicity and view as long as they can maintain a civilized conversation. But even this forum could get better.
Da bidesh rodoljub ne znaci deka si fashista...
__________________
Слава му на Бога за се
Komita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 07:52 PM   #119
Risto the Great
Senior Member
 
Risto the Great's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Macedonian Colony of Australia
Posts: 14,863
Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komita View Post
zdravo

Just found out about this forum and it seems that everybody from maknews moved here...
Were there any particular reasons?
It looks like a good site with great activity.

pozz
Dobrodojde Komita,

I think the following discussion explains our reason:

http://macedoniantruth.org/forum/sho...highlight=fork

... And also, we have Star Wars emoticons
__________________
Risto the Great
MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 07:56 PM   #120
Risto the Great
Senior Member
 
Risto the Great's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Macedonian Colony of Australia
Posts: 14,863
Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slovak/Anomaly/Tomas View Post
I moved to get away from extremist nationalist and to talk to reasonable people regardless of their ethnicity and view as long as they can maintain a civilized conversation. But even this forum could get better.
S/A/T, the world could get better too.
This place will only be as good as we try to make it. I am trying hard because it satisfies my desire to speak with Macedonians and other interested/intelligent people like you. It is doing fine, but can always get better.

And ... we have Star Wars emoticons.
__________________
Risto the Great
MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
macedonian, macedonian truth, makedonska, makedonska vistina, truth, vistina


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump