Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > Exposing Lies and Propaganda

Old 02-08-2012, 03:19 PM   #11
DraganOfStip

DraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud of
Default Ioannis Kapodistrias

I read an article on Macedoniandocuments that ,if true,could be a major argument against the Greeks.Ioannis Kapodistrias was the first Greek head-of-state after it's independence in 1830.Before he was in the Ministry of foreign affairs of Imperial Russia,some secretary or who knows,whatever.It says that in 1828,while the decline of the Ottoman Empire was clear,he made a proposal to the Russians (giving in mind they too had their interests in the Balkans) of the following look of the Balkan countries that were to be created after the fall of the Turks:5 kingdoms organized in one federation - 1.Serbian Kingdom (Serbia,Bulgaria,Bosnia),Hellenic Kingdom (continental Greece,Pelloponese,ionic islands and the archipelag),Macedonian kingdom (Macedonia,Thrace,islands Imbros,Samos and Thasos)Kingdom of Epirus (Epirus,Albania) and Dacia (Wallachia,Moldova).Now,this is all great so far,but the author of the article didn't name any references or sources to back this up,giving it credibility that it actually happened.I was wondering if any of you has read this article or anything concerning this matter and can provide us some references to confirm that this thing really happened,because if it's only left like that,it will be nothing more but "another Fyromian attempt to falsify Greek history".Many thanks.

Last edited by DraganOfStip; 02-08-2012 at 03:22 PM.
DraganOfStip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 03:46 PM   #12
TojSum

TojSum is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraganOfStip View Post
I read an article on Macedoniandocuments that ,if true,could be a major argument against the Greeks.Ioannis Kapodistrias was the first Greek head-of-state after it's independence in 1830.Before he was in the Ministry of foreign affairs of Imperial Russia,some secretary or who knows,whatever.It says that in 1828,while the decline of the Ottoman Empire was clear,he made a proposal to the Russians (giving in mind they too had their interests in the Balkans) of the following look of the Balkan countries that were to be created after the fall of the Turks:5 kingdoms organized in one federation - 1.Serbian Kingdom (Serbia,Bulgaria,Bosnia),Hellenic Kingdom (continental Greece,Pelloponese,ionic islands and the archipelag),Macedonian kingdom (Macedonia,Thrace,islands Imbros,Samos and Thasos)Kingdom of Epirus (Epirus,Albania) and Dacia (Wallachia,Moldova).Now,this is all great so far,but the author of the article didn't name any references or sources to back this up,giving it credibility that it actually happened.I was wondering if any of you has read this article or anything concerning this matter and can provide us some references to confirm that this thing really happened,because if it's only left like that,it will be nothing more but "another Fyromian attempt to falsify Greek history".Many thanks.
Dragan everything written is true and its a major argument but it's very hard to find original documents (i'm trying couple of weeks) and only very reliable source witch i manage to find is this article from Cambridge Historical Journal:
Cambridge Historical Journal 1937 5 : pp 280-290
Copyright Cambridge University Press 1937
DOI: 10.1017/S1474691300001542 (About DOI)
Published online: 2011

Articles

IV. Russia's New Policy in the near East after the Peace of Adrianople; Including the Text of the Protocol of 16 September 1829

Link:http://journals.cambridge.org/action...ne&aid=7824966

As you can see from the link, if sombode want full article must be payed 30$ so for now im tying to find some other link to download (which is very difficult to) and if i cant manage this i will buy it and post here.

Another way is if somebody have access here:
http://www.jstor.org/pss/3020733

Greeting.
TojSum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 06:16 PM   #13
makedonche

makedonche is on a distinguished road

TojSum
Welcome!..ama koi si?
Old 02-15-2012, 06:44 PM   #14
Onur

Onur is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TojSum View Post
Articles

IV. Russia's New Policy in the near East after the Peace of Adrianople; Including the Text of the Protocol of 16 September 1829

As you can see from the link, if sombode want full article must be payed 30$ so for now im tying to find some other link to download (which is very difficult to) and if i cant manage this i will buy it and post here.
I couldn't let you pay that $30, so here is your article. I have free access to these anyway

3020733.pdf - 830.2 KB

Thanks for the link because i didn't read that one b4. It was a very interesting read, mentioning about the events of Balkan wars, creation and the borders of new Balkan states and the events of the WW-1, a century ago b4 all these have been realized. Another proof that the usual stories of heroism, islamic or christian saviors, freedom fighters for the so-called independent countries etc. are just bedtime stories for us, the ordinary people but in reality everything goes according to the plans drawn by the elites.
Onur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 07:17 PM   #15
makedonche

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onur View Post
I couldn't let you pay that $30, so here is your article. I have free access to these anyway

3020733.pdf - 830.2 KB

Thanks for the link because i didn't read that one b4. It was a very interesting read, mentioning about the events of Balkan wars, creation and the borders of new Balkan states and the events of the WW-1, a century ago b4 all these have been realized. Another proof that the usual stories of heroism, islamic or christian saviors, freedom fighters for the so-called independent countries etc. are just bedtime stories for us, the ordinary people but in reality everything goes according to the plans drawn by the elites.
Onur
Welcome back ......hopefully for good! Thanks for the information!
Old 02-15-2012, 07:20 PM   #16
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Always the gentleman.
Happy new year Onur.

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:00 PM   #17
TojSum

TojSum is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by makedonche View Post
TojSum
Welcome!..ama koi si?
Thank you for your Welcome Makedonche. A za toa koj sum, se nadevam ushte eden korisen clen na forumov

Quote:
Onur thanks a LOOOTTTTTTT man You have free dinner including rakija and nice Macedonian wine from me when you come to Skopje.

DraganOfStip now you can use this from reliable source:

Source:

Articles

Page 282.

Last edited by TojSum; 02-16-2012 at 04:11 PM.
TojSum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 06:30 PM   #18
makedonche

TojSum

Quote:
Thank you for your Welcome Makedonche. A za toa koj sum, se nadevam ushte eden korisen clen na forumov
Se naidobro, osche eden makedonetz tooka mie milo, poleka poleka ke stuni me mnogou...tolgai ke gi nauchmi gjuptsi te so koi imaei rabota!
Old 02-16-2012, 07:18 PM   #19
DraganOfStip

DraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud of

Thanks once again fellas,we need to keep finds like these coming as many as possible.Cheers!
DraganOfStip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 08:10 PM   #20
Soldier of Macedon
Administrator

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TojSum View Post

Source:

Articles

Page 282.
That is a very good source. Capo D'Istria seems to have been seeking the formation of a Christian federation of Balkan states under the leadership of Constantinople. Could it have actually worked?

Tags
capo d'istria, christian turks, clogg, macedonia not greek, phanariots