Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > General Discussions

Old 02-14-2012, 06:07 PM   #11
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by makedonche View Post
perhaps down the track it may work but there are far greater priorities for the government to concern themselves with.
Le le your sub conscious is having a field day with you!

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:35 PM   #12
makedonche

makedonche is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
Le le your sub conscious is having a field day with you!
RTG
hahah....Freudian slip.... the same thing happened the other day at home, I meant to say pass the butter dear and what came out was....fuck off you bitch! lol
Old 02-14-2012, 06:49 PM   #13
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

I just choked on my maznik!

Old 02-14-2012, 06:55 PM   #14
ProMKD

ProMKD is on a distinguished road

There's no money to be made on an F1 race for nation's economies that's for sure!

The only benefit is hotels and restaurants. As mentioned, the cost of closing streets far exceeds the benefits, and then there's the cleanup afterwards, so much headache.
Old 02-15-2012, 08:13 AM   #15
EgejskaMakedonia

EgejskaMakedonia is on a distinguished road

Quote:
EM
When the Victorians pulled off the major coup of stealing the Grand Prix from Adelaide, there was an initial kneejerk reaction of bitterness and disappointment from the Adelaidians...........soon replaced by the sobering and comforting thought of not having to fork out millions every year to stage the event, for an annual net loss.
Macedonia can ill afford a luxury such as this, perhaps down the track it may work but there are far greater priorities for the government to concern themselves with.
Good points. It wouldn't phase me at all if the Grand Prix were to suddenly disappeared. It's one of those events you go to a few times, then you've been there and done that.

Footy is where it's at...not long left now!
EgejskaMakedonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 09:08 AM   #16
Zarni
Banned

Zarni is on a distinguished road

Footy, for Christ sake when I saw Australians in Bitola wearing with those stupid AFL guernseys I wanted to stone them to death
Zarni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 02:20 PM   #17
Risto the Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarni View Post
Footy, for Christ sake when I saw Australians in Bitola wearing with those stupid AFL guernseys I wanted to stone them to death
I've seen more Messi jerseys in Macedonia than any AFL guernseys. Either way they haven't compelled me to stone anyone.

Old 02-15-2012, 06:26 PM   #18
makedonche

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
Good points. It wouldn't phase me at all if the Grand Prix were to suddenly disappeared. It's one of those events you go to a few times, then you've been there and done that.

Footy is where it's at...not long left now!
EM
Caaaaaarrrrnnnnnn the footy!!!!!!! Bring it on, Iv'e got withdrawl symptoms it's been so long!
Old 02-15-2012, 09:49 PM   #19
EgejskaMakedonia

EgejskaMakedonia is on a distinguished road

Quote:
EM
Caaaaaarrrrnnnnnn the footy!!!!!!! Bring it on, Iv'e got withdrawl symptoms it's been so long!
Mate there's nothing good to watch off-season a part from the EPL. Footy is an addiction!
EgejskaMakedonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 11:13 PM   #20
makedonche

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
Mate there's nothing good to watch off-season a part from the EPL. Footy is an addiction!
EM
So true...I fall asleep in between goals watching the EPL! lol