Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > General Discussions

Old 06-19-2012, 08:24 PM   #91
makedonche

makedonche is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGeorge8600 View Post
Hm I don't know how soccer works in Australia.

It doesn't give that sense that they are one. Greek nationalists wish to represent the Macedonians in northern Greece under a Greek flag. I will see if I can find something new.
SirGeorge8600
I appreciate your willingness to seek an alternative!
The way I view Greek Nationalists is probably vastly different from your view, to me the only thing they are interested in doing is denying the existence of Macedonians, turning them into Greeks, claiming they were always Greek or that they self proclaim as Greeks - all unacceptable scenarios to me.
Old 06-20-2012, 01:57 AM   #92
Stojacanec

Stojacanec is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGeorge8600 View Post
How do you know these people were Greeks?
I knew some of them personally, friends of friends.... They refuted anything remotely referencing to a Macedonia. And now hearing them speak is like watching jack the ripper turn into a born again christian.

I don't blame them for being confused. It wasn't very long before that they were getting used to being Greek.
Stojacanec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 06:47 AM   #93
Lerinsko

Lerinsko is on a distinguished road

ellas ellas makedonia - YouTube

Preston lions Vs sth melbourne - YouTube

Preston Makedonia Victory Song against Richmond - YouTube

Preston Makedonia v Sydney Olympic - RUN GREEKS RUN! - YouTube

Preston Makedonia Vs South Melbourne - 1985 NSL Southern Division Prelim. Final - YouTube
Lerinsko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 08:04 AM   #94
lavce pelagonski

lavce pelagonski is on a distinguished road

Controversial Knight: John Markovski 1995/96 - YouTube

Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море. Васил Чакаларов
lavce pelagonski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 08:34 AM   #95
Lerinsko

Lerinsko is on a distinguished road

PMFC 1959 - YouTube

Preston Makedonia vs Oakleigh - YouTube

Oakleigh Vs Preston 5-0 - YouTube

Preston Makedonia vs Heidelberg United - YouTube
Lerinsko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 06:27 AM   #96
VMRO

VMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud of
Default Preston Lions Metropolitan team

Hi boys, Preston lions have formed a Metropolitan team open to all ages.

training will be on tue and maybe Thursdays. Game day will be Sunday.

If anyone is interested or knows someone who might be interested please pm me or email [email protected]

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.
VMRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 12:11 AM   #97
Soldier of Macedon
Administrator

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

I notice that the new Preston jerseys don't have the black stripe anymore, that's a shame and in my opinion they should've kept it.
Old 04-07-2014, 05:42 PM   #98
VMRO

VMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
I notice that the new Preston jerseys don't have the black stripe anymore, that's a shame and in my opinion they should've kept it.
The Preston lions thirds team have the old school kits.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.
VMRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 08:53 AM   #99
Soldier of Macedon
Administrator

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMRO View Post
The Preston lions thirds team have the old school kits.

That's the one, reminds me of the old Preston days. Do they sell those jerseys anywhere like the social club or some local sports shop? I would like to probably buy some for my little cousins.
Old 04-08-2014, 06:34 PM   #100
Vangelovski

Vangelovski is on a distinguished road

Can't be that old...they've got a website on there..
If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams
Vangelovski is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
preston, preston lions, preston macedonia, preston makedonia, preston makedonija