Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > General Discussions

Old 06-10-2019, 12:30 AM   #1
Mils

Mils is on a distinguished road
Default UFO's in Macedonia

Believe it or not, this is a serious post and I hope it doesn't get flooded with replies full of jokes even though I'm sure they would be quite funny and easily applied to the morons currently in government in Macedonia.

Anyway, I have a deep fascination with UFO's and the possibility of their existence. What I would like to know is the extent of the UFO phenomenon in Macedonia. I'm actually not interested in modern sightings today as I'm convinced that most have been corrupted by the influence of movies, tv etc. What does interest me is if any of our relatives of our grandparents or even great grandparents generation have any accounts of UFO sightings and experiences when they were young living in the villages of all the regions of Macedonia. As we know, many of these villages were quite remote and even seeing an airplane was rare.

Did any of your older relatives mention or recall seeing unusual lights or crafts in the sky or any other events that they could not logically explain? Were there any cases of alien abduction? Of course, they would have had limited knowledge of what they may have experienced unlike today where we have the ability to put forward various perceptions and vocabulary of what we experience. The whole concept of aliens, space travel etc would have been well, alien to them. Maybe their descriptions to someone today listening could sound UFO related.

As we know the UFO phenomenon sprang substantially during the Cold War and was particularly prevalent in the West as well as the USSR and countless volumes of UFO sightings and abductions from around the world are available everywhere, but unfortunately hardly anything from Macedonia especially pre and post world wars.

I keep an open open mind about the subject of UFOs and chances are we are really alone in this vast universe but there is also that chance that this phenomenon may be real. As a Macedonian I am curious if our people were also affected by this phenomenon and especially our older relatives who were not influenced by the modern world and may have in fact experienced such events.

Please ask your parents and grandparents about this. If so it would be great to see here what you've been told and perhaps experts in his field may include or investigate the Macedonian perspective on this.

Hopefully they do exist and would be willing to offer Zaev and his cronies a one way ticket to some distant north part of our universe. Just had to add that in.

Last edited by Mils; 06-10-2019 at 04:36 AM.
Mils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 06:16 AM   #2
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Must resist .......

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 06:32 AM   #3
Bill77

Bill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
Must resist .......
Hahahaha

Oh and Death, taxes and RTG being the first to comment on this

For the record..... i and two other mates didn't take drugs or drink when we sighted 2 UFO's back in 87.