Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian History

Old 08-06-2018, 06:58 AM   #1
Stevce

Stevce is on a distinguished road
Default Excerpt from the statute of BMARC, 1896 (in Bulgarian)

Anyone have nay information on this.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intern...y_Organization

I never heard of this before.
Stevce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 10:33 PM   #2
Liberator of Makedonija

Liberator of Makedonija is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevce View Post
Anyone have nay information on this.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intern...y_Organization

I never heard of this before.
Never heard of what?
Old 08-07-2018, 04:57 AM   #3
Stevce

Stevce is on a distinguished road

I read on wikipedia site. that The statute of the IMRO from the eve of the 20th century. Its membership then was restricted only for Bulgarians. For that reason most of today Macedonian historians reject its authenticity.
I'm assuming its more Bulgarian propaganda.
Stevce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 09:15 PM   #4
Liberator of Makedonija

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevce View Post
I read on wikipedia site. that The statute of the IMRO from the eve of the 20th century. Its membership then was restricted only for Bulgarians. For that reason most of today Macedonian historians reject its authenticity.
I'm assuming its more Bulgarian propaganda.
Honestly, I have no idea if it's real or not. Perhaps someone here could better authenticate it, @VMRO?
Old 08-07-2018, 11:44 PM   #5
VMRO

VMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud of

The BMORK/BMARC label has always been contested, Tatarchev's memoirs clearly outline what the name of the organisation was and this is way back in 1894.

"for a long time the question was asked about what name the Revolutionary Organization and the Committee should take. This question took a lot of time, and finally, as I recall, we adopted it to be called "Macedonian Revolutionary Organization", and the Committee - "Central Macedonian Revolutionary Committee"

"долго се разгледуваше прашањето какво име да носи Револуционерната организација и Комитетот Ова прашање ни одзеде прилично време, и најпосле, колку што се сеќавам, усвоивме да се наречат: „Македонска револуционерна организација“, а Комитетот - „Централен македонски револуционерен комитет“

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.
VMRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 09:08 PM   #6
Liberator of Makedonija

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMRO View Post
The BMORK/BMARC label has always been contested, Tatarchev's memoirs clearly outline what the name of the organisation was and this is way back in 1894.

"for a long time the question was asked about what name the Revolutionary Organization and the Committee should take. This question took a lot of time, and finally, as I recall, we adopted it to be called "Macedonian Revolutionary Organization", and the Committee - "Central Macedonian Revolutionary Committee"

"долго се разгледуваше прашањето какво име да носи Револуционерната организација и Комитетот Ова прашање ни одзеде прилично време, и најпосле, колку што се сеќавам, усвоивме да се наречат: Македонска револуционерна организација, а Комитетот - Централен македонски револуционерен комитет

Seems to settle the matter then