Macedonians to buy out Egejska Makedonija?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Macedonians to buy out Egejska Makedonija?

Rogi, What do you think of this idea??

If the Americans can buy Alaska from the Russians why cant we do the same?

Makedoncite da ja otkupat Egejska Makedonija!

Najprvin bi sakal na site chitatelki da im go chestitam vcherashniot Den na zhenata, da im posakam dobro zdravje, berikjet vo rabotata, sloga i ljubov vo brakot (vo zaednicata vo koja zhiveat). Neka e za ubavo i za mnogu godini!
    Vo sabotata vo Melburn se sluchi eden nesekojdneven nastan. Tri makedonski drushtva na edno mesto, zaednichki go proslavuvaa 8 Mart. Socijalniot klub Bitola, Skopskoto socijalno drushtvo i Zhenskata humanitarna organizacija Nadezh, vo Socijalniot klub na FK Preston Makedonija go proslavija Denot na zhenata. Izvonreden poteg na upravite na ovie drushtva koj zasluzhuva da se pozdravi. Namesto tri igranki - edna, i site zaedno da se veselime i da se zabavuvame. Da se nadevame deka kje prodolzhat taka i vo idnina, a nivniot primer kje go sledat i drugite drushtva vo zaednicata.
    Svetot ne prestanuva da roni solzi za grchkite maki i borchot shto go imaat kon nego. Vo edna takva situacija, reagiraa i nekoi Makedonci. "Zoshto ne se organizirame sega i da si go otkupime egejskiot del od Makedonija?", me prashuvashe eden chitatel. Mu kazhav deka predlogot mu e izvonreden i veruvam deka kje bide opshto prifaten. Koga mozhea Amerikancite da ja kupat Aljaska od Rusite, zoshto ne bi mozhele nie da si povratime del od porobenata teritorija. Ne znam kolku kje pobaraat Grcite za kvadraten metar, no stanuva zbor za retka mozhnost da si ja spoime rasparchenata Makedonija. Mnogumina strahuvaat i da pomislat na obedinuvanje, no zatoa ne e mal brojot na tie shto sonuvaat da se napijat kafe vo Solun kako prestolnina na drzhavata.

Vash,
    Ljupcho Stankovski

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Phoenix, Do you think our Diaspora can buy out Egejska Makedonija? We'd need billions.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• osiris
      • Sep 2008

prolet surely the above is a joke. if its not then it sad and pathetic in its naivety

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
        Phoenix, Do you think our Diaspora can buy out Egejska Makedonija? We'd need billions.
        No fuckin' chance Prolet...

Prolet, around the World we have some incredibly wealthy Egejci, if those people had harnessed their combined wealth, political connections and managerial expertise we probably wouldn't be sitting here discussing utopian wank-fests...

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Osiris, I think its an idea from one of the AMW readers

Vo edna takva situacija, reagiraa i nekoi Makedonci. "Zoshto ne se organizirame sega i da si go otkupime egejskiot del od Makedonija?", me prashuvashe eden chitatel.
          I guess they are looking at the Russians selling Alaska to the Americans as an example.

Phoenix, What about wealthy people like Mike Ilitch who owns the Detroit Red Wings? He comes from Bitolsko and the other wealthy Macedonians around the world and inside Stari Kraj.

Comment

• osiris
            • Sep 2008

they are very uninformed people prolet.

they make us look like fools.

Comment

• fyrOM
              Banned
              • Feb 2010

it was a joke people. some person made a comment in jest which was then heard by someone and blown out of proportion. It does make us look like fools and the media should be mindful in their reporting. You cant stop people making jokes but then the media should not make an issue of it. The media should also keep in foremost of their minds the good of the republic.

Comment

• osiris
                • Sep 2008

phew ozimak thanks for the update, because i was really starting to question the mentality of some of our nashi

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Its no joke at all, its given as an idea. If it was a joke it wouldnt have been put up to begin with.

Comment

• Rogi
                    • Sep 2008

Instead of announcing every brain fart, perhaps thinking through it to see if it is worthwhile, would be useful.

How about calculating the value of the land at current prices, calculating the value in tax generated, the value in exports and (perhaps most importantly) the energy/electricity dependence that Greece has on Aegean Macedonia, to see whether it is something that can be 'bought'. It quickly becomes clear that Aegean Macedonia is not something that Greece will give, or can afford to give, at any price, because it relies on Aegean Macedonia for its' very existence.

If you're talking about buying out Aegean Macedonia in a non-literal sense, perhaps you should be talking about buying out a portion of the port at Solun, or buying out some of the tollways/highways that inter-connect Aegean Macedonia and connect with the Republic of Macedonia, and buying out the trade/food/farmer markets in the major towns, and some of the commercial real estate in the central business districts in the major towns throughout Aegean Macedonia. Make the Macedonian language primary in the region, for trade and commerce and everything changes.
                    Last edited by Rogi; 03-14-2010, 03:38 AM.

Comment

• Bij
                      • Oct 2009

lol @ utopian wankfests.

Comment

• osiris
                        • Sep 2008

lol @ utopian wankfests.
                        bj wish i said that, thats exactly what it is

and after egei we buy pirin and then we buy everything all the way to our brothers the kalash and hunza.

Comment

• Bij
                          • Oct 2009

can we buy ibiza while we're at it?

Comment

• osiris
                            • Sep 2008

why not they have some good night clubs there dont they and lots of young nubile tourist girls sounds ok to me.

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                              Osiris, I think its an idea from one of the AMW readers

I guess they are looking at the Russians selling Alaska to the Americans as an example.

Phoenix, What about wealthy people like Mike Ilitch who owns the Detroit Red Wings? He comes from Bitolsko and the other wealthy Macedonians around the world and inside Stari Kraj.
                              Prolet, what do you know about Ilitch, I'm trying to nail down his origins in Bitolsko...???

Comment

Working...
                              X