Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian History

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2014, 11:13 AM   #21
George S.
Senior Member
 
George S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 10,121
George S. is on a distinguished road
Default

as i said theoriginal homer illiad was supposed to be written in the pelasgian language that's what the greeks don't want people to know they assume that its all greek it isn't .If pelasgian was n't understood they call it barbarism like they called the Macedonians.The greeks didn't speak the same language.But they are happy to appropriate it.That's the 64 dollar question I have known this for the last 50 60 years im fully aware that it was the pelasgian language that homer wrote the illiad as the original language you are just skirting around the issue.Greeks were not pelasgians they were widespread throughout the Balkans ,they were one of the oldest people in the Aegean area.YOU are avoiding the question by giving me its all greek to me attitude.If the illiad was written in the pelasgian language then that EXPLAINS WHY THERE ARE SO MANY WORDS IN MACEDONIAN WORDS SIMILAR and WE CAN understand words of pelasgian with Macedonian words.
You are just showing me PREFABRICATED greek translated stuff.When in fact is the otherway around.IF the ORIGINAL texrs of the ILLIAD were in fact GREEK then I don't have a problem WITH THAT BUT they weren't.THIS is stuff the greeks don't want people TO know.SSS I'm not as STUPID as you THINK.I have known THIS not from Or propaganda ,BUt from various things about THE PELASGIANS.Why is it that it means white faces. you don't even know that.What a coincidence the greeks had black faces sounds familiar.When one questions the root of all things one begins to understand that one would hit their head on greek translated stuff .The originals weren't in greek you begin to understand that's one BIG LIE.But when you really look at it its not just one LIE BUT many.
__________________
"Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
GOTSE DELCEV

Last edited by George S.; 06-11-2014 at 05:21 PM.
George S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 05:35 PM   #22
Bill77
Senior Member
 
Bill77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In front of my Lap Top
Posts: 4,551
Bill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Sixteen View Post
Funny, how the best theories are not in Wikipedia.

==
hahahaha
__________________
http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873
Bill77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 09:14 AM   #23
George S.
Senior Member
 
George S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 10,121
George S. is on a distinguished road
Default

very IMPORTANT POINTwhile the ethnogenesis of the so-called “ancient Greeks” is based on the composition of the participants in the Trojan War such as the Dannans, Achaeans, Argaeds etc., who were mentioned by Homer in his “Iliad” were presumed by modern Hellenists to be all “Greek people” or

“Hellenic people”, but they were wrong - because according to history, the

“Hellenes” did not colonize the Peloponnesus until 80 years after the

Trojan War.
__________________
"Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
GOTSE DELCEV
George S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 02:44 PM   #24
Sweet Sixteen
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 203
Sweet Sixteen is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by George S. View Post
very IMPORTANT POINTwhile the ethnogenesis of the so-called “ancient Greeks” is based on the composition of the participants in the Trojan War such as the Dannans, Achaeans, Argaeds etc., who were mentioned by Homer in his “Iliad” were presumed by modern Hellenists to be all “Greek people” or “Hellenic people”,
Yes, and... Homer is among these "modern Hellenists"

Quote:
Originally Posted by George S. View Post
... but they were wrong - because according to history, the “Hellenes” did not colonize the Peloponnesus until 80 years after the Trojan War.
Really? According to which History?
Sweet Sixteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 03:00 PM   #25
Sweet Sixteen
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 203
Sweet Sixteen is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by George S. View Post
as i said theoriginal homer illiad was supposed to be written in the pelasgian language that's what the greeks don't want people to know they assume that its all greek it isn't
The Iliad we know is the original one (your theory is a novelty). Pelasgians are irrelevant to any literature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by George S. View Post
That's the 64 dollar question I have known this for the last 50 60 years im fully aware that it was the pelasgian language that homer wrote the illiad as the original language you are just skirting around the issue.
The problem is you're the only one who knows it. Who told you? Did you have a vision like Paul the Apostle? And you've been keeping it secret for 50 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by George S. View Post
If the illiad was written in the pelasgian language then that EXPLAINS WHY THERE ARE SO MANY WORDS IN MACEDONIAN WORDS SIMILAR and WE CAN understand words of pelasgian with Macedonian words.
You are just showing me PREFABRICATED greek translated stuff.When in fact is the otherway around.IF the ORIGINAL texrs of the ILLIAD were in fact GREEK then I don't have a problem WITH THAT BUT they weren't.THIS is stuff the greeks don't want people TO know.
The Iliad we see is the original one, as survived in the 500s BC, in the form Alexander the Great was studying it. There's no second or earlier Pelasgian Iliad and the existing one is not Pelasgian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by George S. View Post
SSS I'm not as STUPID as you THINK.I have known THIS not from Or propaganda ,BUt from various things about THE PELASGIANS.Why is it that it means white faces. you don't even know that.What a coincidence the greeks had black faces sounds familiar.When one questions the root of all things one begins to understand that one would hit their head on greek translated stuff .The originals weren't in greek you begin to understand that's one BIG LIE.But when you really look at it its not just one LIE BUT many.
Pelasgian doesn't mean "white face" and Greeks didn't have black faces. The ancient Greek texts are originals, not translations from another language.
Sweet Sixteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 01:29 AM   #26
George S.
Senior Member
 
George S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 10,121
George S. is on a distinguished road
Default

ss where is the original you say is in greek and where is the pelasgian version.You are in denial are you calling all those that know the areas of concern were with people the greeks said were barbarians.THe greeks never understood their language.If we find the so called greek you cal; it the classical greek.If that's the case then stop calling pelasgian as classical greek.Far from classical.Don';t tell me your similar to the Minoans,your similar to other races.You call them protogreek Proto yes greek no.You are on THE bandwagon to appropriate other peoples history .illiads Macedonian history as your own.THe greeks were just colonisers.But we find they misappropriate different things.
DO you know what gives you away is that opinion is exactly as your govt would want you to be,DEnial & paranoia hand in hand.SO what is new.
__________________
"Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
GOTSE DELCEV
George S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 07:58 AM   #27
George S.
Senior Member
 
George S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 10,121
George S. is on a distinguished road
Default

this video will shock ss for it shows Macedonian woreds in homers illiad:
SS go on and admit it
Macedonian language in Homer's Iliad
http://youtu.be/-6J3DXgkxIc
__________________
"Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
GOTSE DELCEV

Last edited by George S.; 06-13-2014 at 08:03 AM.
George S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 02:04 PM   #28
George S.
Senior Member
 
George S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 10,121
George S. is on a distinguished road
Default

more shocks for SS there are Slavic words.part 1
http://youtu.be/uCBtu-MLUVE
more shocks for SS there are Slavic words.part 2
[url]http://youtu.be/pJds5_2yIrk[/ur
Ancient Macedonian words in homers illiad part 3

http://youtu.be/p7zgeZMFMSg
Ancient Macedonian words in Homers illiad part 4
http://youtu.be/kW5EYo09mks
Ancient macedonians words in Homer's Iliad Part 5
http://youtu.be/hSeA7rUzd60
__________________
"Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
GOTSE DELCEV

Last edited by George S.; 06-13-2014 at 03:12 PM.
George S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 03:08 PM   #29
George S.
Senior Member
 
George S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 10,121
George S. is on a distinguished road
Default

ILIAD and the ODYSSEY the END OF the GREEK LIE
http://youtu.be/tGshp9qS5Z8
__________________
"Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
GOTSE DELCEV
George S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 04:33 PM   #30
TheNikoWhiteIch
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 111
TheNikoWhiteIch is on a distinguished road
Default

So I hope we all got all of that nationalism out of out system. In any case, back on topic, I have done some research on this. I did find a few words similar to Slavic words with the same meaning:

Homeric Slavic Definition
Kίον Kinisa To set (in place, in motion, etc.)

Kοτύλη Kotle Cup/Cauldron

Στείνω Stenka Groan/Moan/Yell/Audible Noise

Όδίτης Odi (go) Journey, Voyage

Έσθίω Jestivo Eat/Taste (still in Greek)

Βίῃ Ubie Beat by force

Δολιχός Dolgo Long/Lengthy

Oἶνος Vino Wine

Δαϝήρ Dever Brother in Law

Σϝεκυρός Svekor Father in Law

Σϝεκυρή Svekrva Mother in Law

Tείνω Tegni Stretch (still in Greek)

Aττα Ata Father

Mαῖα Majka Mother/Older woman

Δόμονδε Dom+onde House (to the,)

Aμαλός Malo Young/Youth

Σύν So With

Οδε Ovde Here

Λέγω Ley go Lay down/set down

Έἷσε Peysi Sing

Έρυκω V'raka In-hand/Hold

Aρείων Aren Good/Better

Πεζός Peshki On foot (in Greek)

Στείνω Stegni To confine/to press down

Tριβω Iztrigo Rub

Bάδην Vodi Advance/lead

Tί/Tii Oti Why/How

Mοῖρα Moia Mine (One's own)

It should be noted that some of these are still found in modern Greek.
TheNikoWhiteIch is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
homer, illiad, odyssey, slavic


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump