Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian History

Old 05-02-2018, 10:59 PM   #1
Liberator of Makedonija

Liberator of Makedonija is on a distinguished road
Default Despot Badžović

This Kruševo native supposedly was a member of a Committee for the Liberation of Old Serbia and Macedonia and also printed a Macedonian alphabet in 1879.

Looking for any relevant information in regards to this, sounds very influential but haven't found muc info on this all.
Old 05-03-2018, 01:44 AM   #2
Bill77

Bill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberator of Makedonija View Post
This Kruševo native supposedly was a member of a Committee for the Liberation of Old Serbia and Macedonia and also printed a Macedonian alphabet in 1879.

Looking for any relevant information in regards to this, sounds very influential but haven't found muc info on this all.
Probably its he that is responsible for the Kumanovo dialect. Fuck i needed an interpreter when i once visited that place.

Anyway, google his name (which you probably already have) and you will find ample of sites also a wiki page with references. Its not that hard to find "Much" info these days.
Old 05-03-2018, 05:25 AM   #3
Liberator of Makedonija

Liberator of Makedonija is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill77 View Post
Probably its he that is responsible for the Kumanovo dialect. Fuck i needed an interpreter when i once visited that place.

Anyway, google his name (which you probably already have) and you will find ample of sites also a wiki page with references. Its not that hard to find "Much" info these days.
Most of what I found was in Serbian which I cannot even begin to read. There isn't even a Macedonian wikipedia article on him which I would usually use as a launching pad.

Tags
alphabet, despot badzovic, old serbia