• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

МАКЕДОНСКИ ПАТНИ ИСПРАВИ ВО ДИЈАСПОРАТА

Министерство за надворешни работи

ВО МАРТ 2010 ГОДИНА СТАРТУВА ИЗДАВАЊЕТО НА МАКЕДОНСКИ ПАТНИ ИСПРАВИ ВО ДИЈАСПОРАТА
    16 Фебруари 2010 година

Владата на Република Македонија од март 2010 година започнува со реализација на активности, чија што цел е олеснување на можноста за нашите државјани кои што живеат во САД, Канада, Австралија и Европа, да се стекнат со новите македонски биометриски патни исправи.

За таа цел, Министерството за надворешни работи на Република Македонија ќе ја направи достапна можноста за аплицирање за македонски биометриски патни исправи, преку мобилни станици кои што ќе бидат поставени во македонските дипломатски претставништва во одделни градови во САД, Канада, Австралија и Европа.

Целата постапка ќе се реализира согласно следната динамика:

- Сите македонски државјани кои се заинтересирани да поднесат барање за издавање на македонска биометриска патна исправа, потребно е најдоцна до 1 март 2010 година да го пријават својот интерес во дипломатско-конзуларните претставништва на Република Македонија во Детроит,Чикаго, Њујорк (САД), Канбера, Мелбурн (Австралија), Торонто (Канада), Бон (СР Германија) и Венеција (Италијанска Република).

Македонските државјани кои барањето за издавање на биометриски пасош на Република Македонија ќе го поднесуваат во дипломатско–конзуларните претставништва во Минхен (СР Германија), Копенхаген (Кралство Данска), Берн (Швајцарска Конфедерација), Брисел (Кралство Белгија), Париз (Француска Република) и Лондон (Обединето Кралство на Велика Британија и Северна Ирска), потребно е својот интерес да го пријават во овие конзуларно-дипломатски претставништва најдоцна до 20 мај 2010 година.

- од 15 март до 16 април 2010 година ќе се врши прием на барања за издавање на македонски биометриски патни исправи во дипломатско -конзуларните претставништва на Република Македонија во Детроит, Торонто, Мелбурн и Бон, а изработените патни исправи ќе се врачуваат од 24 до 28 мај 2010 година.

- од 19 април до 14 мај 2010 година ќе се врши прием на барања за издавање на македонски биометриски патни исправи во дипломатско -конзуларните претставништва на Република Македонија во Чикаго, Њујорк, Канбера и Венеција, а изработените патни исправи ќе се врачуваат од 31 мај до 4 јуни 2010 година.

- од 14 јуни до 9 јули 2010 година ќе се врши прием на барања за издавање на македонски биометриски патни исправи во дипломатско -конзуларните претставништва на Република Македонија во Минхен, Копенхаген, Берн, Брисел, Париз и Лондон, а изработените патни исправи ќе се врачуваат од 19 јули до 30 јули 2010 година.

- Владата на Република Македонија и понатаму останува посветена на грижата кон нашите државјани кои живеат и работат во странство, како и одржување и зајакнување на нивната врска со матичната земја - Република Mакедонија, така што активностите за олеснување на можноста за стекнување со нови македонски биометриски патни исправи, ќе продолжат од септември 2010 година.

Google translation:

IN THE YEAR started in March 2010 issue of Macedonian passports in the diaspora
    16 February 2010
    Government of the Republic of Macedonia in March 2010 began with the implementation of activities whose purpose is to facilitate the opportunity for our citizens who live in the USA, Canada, Australia and Europe, to acquire new Macedonian biometric passports.
    For this purpose, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Macedonia will make available the opportunity to apply for Macedonian biometric passports, mobile stations will be placed in the Macedonian diplomatic missions in various cities in the United States, Canada, Australia and Europe.
    The whole procedure will be implemented according to the following dynamics:
    - All Macedonian citizens who are interested to apply for the issue of Macedonian biometric passport, you need the latest by March 1, 2010 to register their interest in diplomatic and consular missions of the Republic of Macedonia in Detroit, Chicago, New York (USA), Canberra , Melbourne (Australia), Toronto (Canada), Bonn (Germany) and Venice (Italian Republic).
    Macedonian citizens who request to issue biometric passports of the Republic of Macedonia will be submitted to the diplomatic-consular offices in Munich (Germany), Copenhagen (Denmark), Bern (Swiss Confederation), Brussels (Belgium), Paris (French Republic) and London (United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland), it is their interest to report on the diplomatic-consular missions no later than May 20, 2010.
    - From March 15 to April 16, 2010 will be adoption of applications for issue of Macedonian biometric passports in the diplomatic and consular missions of the Republic of Macedonia in Detroit, Toronto, Melbourne and Bonn, and produced passports to divination from 24 to 28 May 2010.
    - From April 19 to May 14, 2010 will be adoption of applications for issue of Macedonian biometric passports in the diplomatic and consular missions of the Republic of Macedonia in Chicago, New York, Canberra and Venice, and produced passports to divination from May 31 to June 4, 2010.
    - From June 14 to July 9, 2010 will be adoption of applications for issue of Macedonian biometric passports in the diplomatic and consular missions of the Republic of Macedonia in Munich, Copenhagen, Bern, Brussels, Paris and London, and produced passports to divination from July 19 to July 30, 2010.
    - The Government of the Republic of Macedonia remains committed to the care of our citizens who live and work abroad, as well as maintaining and strengthening their relationship with the home country - the Republic of Macedonia, as well as activities to facilitate the possibility of acquiring new Macedonian biometric travel documents will continue from September 2010.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Email was sent from the Macedonian Government on 17th February 2010.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Rogi
      • Sep 2008

It's almost as if they DON'T WANT the Diaspora to be applying for and obtaining Macedonian passports.

They've only given us all a two-week period to register?

This ranks up there among the most absurd things I've seen coming out of the Macedonian Government.

Comment

• Bratot
        • Sep 2008

No, you only have to express your interest in getting a passport because they have to know more less some number in advance.

You have three periods for registration:

- од 15 март до 16 април 2010 година ( from 15.03 - 16.04 ) thats a whole month. Canberra/Melbourne

- од 19 април до 14 мај 2010 година
        ( from 19.04 - 14.05 ) Canberra

- од 14 јуни до 9 јули 2010 година (only Europe)
        The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Rogi
          • Sep 2008

Yes, however let's say that only 10 people express their interest now, because that's how few know about it and how few will find the time in the next 2 weeks.

In March, when all of a sudden 2,000 people know about it and are interested, they're going to be completely unprepared for those numbers and so many will miss out.

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

sory guys i am a little confused. I am a curent holder of a Macedonian Passport. How would this efect me. Is a Macedonian "biometric" passport, something diferant to a standard Passport?
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Rogi, I think you'll find this is typical amateurism from the Macedonian public service. They act as if its a one-time offer (maybe it is) rather than an ongoing service.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Rogi
                • Sep 2008

Bill77, the older passports (which is what I presume you have, like most of us) will expire in the next 2 years, and are being replaced by the new biometric passports.

Comment

• fyrOM
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2010

Rogi I think you are on to something. The short timeframe does not bode of propriety. Could it be deliberately to minimise the number of people who apply for now. To know the why now part I think we can look at a few recent threads and start putting 2 and 2 together and we might get 4 or we might get 5.

DedoAleko’s thread eve eu-kurvata kakvi prestavnici the video clip has a part in it where the guy says it is better for gruevski to answer in a timeframe of his choosing. What the hell. Has gruevski done a deal and is waiting to spring it on us and only those with passports allowed to vote in a referendum.

I think the debate about whether or not the diaspora should have a say has not gone unnoticed by gruevski particularly with ability of pensioners able to now bring their pensions to Macedonia. there would be many who do not have passports and who may have no intention of getting one unless they knew a referendum was on.

Comment

• fyrOM
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2010

Does anyone know the law about Macedonian citizenship. I was born in sr makedonia as part of sfr Yugoslavia. Then Macedonia split off from Yugoslavia. Am I automatically a citizen of Macedonia or do I need to apply for citizenship. Also if a person was born in Australia of Macedonian Yugoslav parents are they automatically citizens or do they need to apply.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                      • Jan 2009

I become a Macedonian Citizen whilst over there in 2007..
                      All I had to do was get a copy of both my parents birth certificates and their wedding certificate.. (as long as they both are Macedonian)
                      Then you can apply automatically and the process was quick...
                      The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Rogi
                        • Sep 2008

Macedonian Yugoslav? Right. I can tell you what a 'Macedonian Yugoslav' can do, but that might break the forum rules.

If you ask what a Macedonian can do I will happily lay out the process for you.

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Rogi, Dont fall into that trap, there is no such thing as a Macedonian Yugoslav. If you were born in Macedonia unless you were some political refugee and there was very little of them back in the days you are automatically entitled to a Macedonian Passport. If you are not born in Macedonia but one of your parents is Macedonian or born in Macedonia you are entitled to a passport. I know a Serb who had one parent born in Skopje and they got a Macedonian Passport.
                          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet
                            Rogi, Dont fall into that trap, there is no such thing as a Macedonian Yugoslav.
                            Prolet, what part of Rogi's post(s) gave you the impression that he was falling for this 'trap', or is this another example of your creative expressions?
                            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

SOM, There is no such thing as a Macedonian Yugoslav remember?? Rogi is pissed off about something that doesnt exist thats why i mentioned the trap. There is no such thing as a Yugoslav Language either.
                              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

Working...
                              X