Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > General Discussions

Old 01-08-2019, 10:41 PM   #151
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

re Bad Blood .... is LaPaglia convincing? I am not his biggest fan.

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 10:49 PM   #152
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gocka View Post
Definitely watch it. Probably the best show of that type I've have watched in some time.
Line of Duty (on Netflix) was also produced by Jed Mercurio (who produced Bodyguard) and is next on my list.

Luther was great.
Broadchurch was immersive and fun.
Billions was typical American full'o'shit but fun nonetheless.

Old 01-08-2019, 10:51 PM   #153
Risto the Great

Quote:
I started watching "Merlin" lately, surprisingly easy to watch despite dabbling in a genre that I typically don't like.

Another great one is "Sherlock". Holy shit was it good!
Gocka, sorry mate. These are signs of homosexuality and you really should just enjoy these shows in privacy.

joking .... perhaps Sherlock is worth a shot.
"Merlin" is a jaunty gay dance away from "Charmed" in my estimations.

Old 01-08-2019, 11:11 PM   #154
Phoenix

Phoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud of

Quote:
I just finished it a week ago, it was an awesome series. A very clever portrayal about how politics is rife with many forms and degrees of corruption.

Definitely watch it. Probably the best show of that type I've have watched in some time.

Is bad blood any good?

I started watching "Merlin" lately, surprisingly easy to watch despite dabbling in a genre that I typically don't like.

Another great one is "Sherlock". Holy shit was it good!
I'm only a couple of episodes into Bad Blood...still a bit early to make a call on it...
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 11:18 PM   #155
Phoenix

Phoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
re Bad Blood .... is LaPaglia convincing? I am not his biggest fan.
A couple of episodes into the series and the LaPaglia character is looking a bit one dimensional...the Paul Sorvino character is particularly lame at this early stage, it would be a shame if his role isn't beefed up a bit...but i'm hanging in for now...
Old 01-09-2019, 12:31 AM   #156
Gocka

Gocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud of

lol, da mi go jajsh gazot. It is a little gay but I like it. I've always liked the Arthurian legends, and anything medieval period. I can do with out some of the sci fi but its only a portion, a lot of it is the journey and ascendancy of Arthur to King. It's light, sometimes trebit umot da go pustam na pasejne.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
Gocka, sorry mate. These are signs of homosexuality and you really should just enjoy these shows in privacy.

joking .... perhaps Sherlock is worth a shot.
"Merlin" is a jaunty gay dance away from "Charmed" in my estimations.
Sherlock in my opinion is even better than "bodyguard" both in acting and suspense. It's ones of those shows where you have no freaking clue what is happening until the last 5 minutes of the finale and it all comes together.

Luther was too gory for me. Idris Elba was great but I can't handle the gore. He wouldn't have made a bad James Bond either.

Anyone watch this Bird Box shit everyone is talking about? Or is it an American thing.
Gocka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 01:07 AM   #157
Phoenix

Quote:
...Anyone watch this Bird Box shit everyone is talking about? Or is it an American thing.
Started to watch it last Saturday night...the missus got freaked out by it so I've put it on hold for now, I will try to talk her into it again on the weekend...I didn't mind it...slow as fuck to begin with but it picked up fairly quickly...when I saw Sandra Bullock in it I was thinking WTF...but John Malkovich plays a good role and Jackie Weaver (Australian actor) is in it as well which created enough interest for me to take a look at it...what I've seen of it I have liked...so far.
Old 01-09-2019, 01:50 AM   #158
Risto the Great

I haven't watched the interactive Black Mirror episode yet, but every other episode was brilliant and scarily indicative of a potential reality in the not too distant future.

Old 01-09-2019, 01:59 AM   #159
Risto the Great

Quote:
Luther was too gory for me. Idris Elba was great but I can't handle the gore. He wouldn't have made a bad James Bond either.
Idris is cool. I really began to like him after watching him train in his own documentary called "Fighter". He has a bit of mongrel in him.

His training in Thailand was very familiar to me as I have done similar stuff there. Humanised him a little for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yfCo4DUc_E

Luther had some really cool moments. I don't even remember any gory stuff. But then again, стар сум.

Old 01-11-2019, 08:29 AM   #160
Liberator of Makedonija

Liberator of Makedonija is on a distinguished road

Mocking of Christ was very confusing and complex.