Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

makedonche it's called conditioning in psychology.Our conditioning is to accept the status quou 7 do nothing expect others to do your thinking & action for you.As well as being equiped like everyone else to make your decisions.but due to slave mentality unable to do it.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
      Just to get back on the topic of this thread, I liken the Slave Mentality to the way they train baby elephants at a young age with a chain around its foot, the elephant learns that it's fruitless to try and break the chain and resolves itself to being permanently restrianed, even when it reaches maturity and can quite easily break the shackles it remains restrained.
      It happens everywhere and is a very natural process. The issue here is what (if any) is going to be the breaking point.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves.
        ... Edward R. Murrow
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Gocka
          • Dec 2012

The topic of slave mentality is a very interesting one. I would say it exists in every corner of the globe in varying degrees. I would also argue that in countries where the slave mentality is is weaker the general population tends to be more productive and happier. I look at the Scandinavian countries as examples, I'm not sure what cultivates a stronger sense of personal responsibility in Scandinavia but the people in general take personal responsibility for there own well being and in many ways for the well being of their country men. Is it that they are more enlightened, educated or is it something else in their culture that sheds them of the slave mentality? I believe that maybe if we are to look around the globe and study other cultures who suffer less from this disease of slave mentality maybe we could at least find out what motivates them because in my opinion slave mentality and motivation go hand in hand. We all know Macedonia suffers deeply from this mentality but what is more important is how do you move away from it. A side note, it interesting to me how the world moved from actual enslavement to slave mentality. I would argue that in many ways actual enslavement didn't really end, it just looks different today. I'm in no way implying that today's "slavery" is comparable to the past in terms of suffering and brutality but I think the mental suffrage is still there in modern slavery. Anyway its a complicated subject with immense significance not only in Macedonia but the whole world.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

Definitely agree with you Gocka.Welcome to our forum.The slave mentality is really everywhere in varying degrees.But we can see what it is in macedonia a catastrophe on a grand scale affecting the whole population not only in ROM but in other parts.It's kind of hard to explain because it's like a disease bought on by many different conditions.All i can say is we have to be aware of it & to those that are enslaved to give them some sort of hope at the end of the tunnel.I got congratulate people like Tom Vangelovski who has taken the trouble & bought up such a good article that explains why we macedonians are behaiving like that.Also i might like to suggest you read also the macedonian cause of which helps enlighten us of how people can be unenslaved by following the Macedonian cause.Also Gocka there are numerous press releases by the MTO released explaining what is really going on & what is going wrong in ROM.
            Last edited by George S.; 01-08-2013, 08:03 PM. Reason: ed
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
              • Nov 2009

Does this classify as some type of slave mentality.

Шокантна приказна на Маријан Здравковски од Канада - YouTube
              Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле Страшниот Чакаларов гркоубиец и крвожеден комитаџија.

Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море. Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

Tom congrats on a topic well written on the slave mentality.It explains what is really wrong with Macedonia.Well done & congrats it definitely fills a gap along with the Macedonian cause.
                (I allways refer new members to your slave mentality thread as well as the Macedonian cause thread.You get a better picture of the Macedonian status Quo of existence
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Thanks George
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

I just thought you deserve the accolades Tom.
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                    X