• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
    Look at things now
    Some might call it progress. We are looking better to the EU every day.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by indigen View Post
      FLAWED RATIONALE AND UNDERSTANDING OF HOW POLITICS WORKS! Read my signature file below and visit the link for gerater understanding of how the state has a hand in engineering either patriotic or (in Macedonia's case) spineless (безр’бетници - мекотели!) individuals.
      In that case, it would also be FLAWED RATIONALE to blame Gruevski or Crvenkovski who were also once ordinary citizens that would have been engineered by this State.

Come on mate, You can give me reasons why people don't rebel, but the fact that we must take matter into our own hands instead of relying on politicians is not a Flawed Rational.

Speaking of spineless, i "use to" have a cousin who lives in Australia, when telling a greek that he is Macedonian, he would then add "oh i'm not the typical type of Macedonian".
      And how many Diaspora Macedonians are afraid to call them selves Macedonians.

Now how has this "State" engineered these Macedonians on the other side of the planet, to become so spineless?
      Last edited by Bill77; 12-01-2010, 06:08 AM.
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• indigen
        • May 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
        In that case, it would also be FLAWED RATIONALE to blame Gruevski or Crvenkovski who were also once ordinary citizens that would have been engineered by this State.
        No it is not! They are now (and have been for a while) part of the VASSAL SYSTEM ENJOYING THE BENEFITS OF VASSALAGE! :-)

Come on mate, You can give me reasons why people don't rebel, but the fact that we must take matter into our own hands instead of relying on politicians is not a Flawed Rational.
        True!

Speaking of spineless, i "use to" have a cousin who lives in Australia, when telling a greek that he is Macedonian, he would then add "oh i'm not the typical type of Macedonian".
        And how many Diaspora Macedonians are afraid to call them selves Macedonians.
        Many used to call themselves "YUgoSLAV/ian and probably those are the many that are afraid to do so. But there were many examples of Macedonians clashing with Grks as supporters of football teams in the late 1980s and early 1990s and those Macedonians surely did not show any gene deficiencies to make them lack courage to fight (in fact they were acting like Macedonian lions!). :-)

Now how has this "State" engineered these Macedonians on the other side of the planet, to become so spineless?
        Good subject for a future topic discussion, Bill! Save it for next year and see if we can shed more light on it then but the extended arm of the state should not be discounted, even more so today with internet access readily available, daily news satellite TV broadcasts and ethnic radio that has been around for 30 plus years.
        Last edited by indigen; 12-01-2010, 06:40 AM.

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Volk View Post

Remember 97??

Look at things now
          Volk, Who gave the Albanians from Kosovo 150,000 Citizenships? Kiro Gligorov did more harm then good.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• protivpropaganda
            • Nov 2010

While reading the posts on this thread I got an eiry feeling that I was going to be albanised tomorrow and there wasn't anything I could have done to stop it.

Be scared you feeble Macedonian!
            Be scared since you do not have two hands to fight back. You do not have a mind of your own. There isn't anything you can do to stop the unstoppable super albanians so why try? Just lay down and die it is for the best anyway... Whose best is a totally different question.

All the info on what everybody is doing to us is just a scare tactic.
            Scare tactics work on two levels.
            One is to scare then to offer a solution. In this way the one that uses the scare tactic can sell anything for relief of the fright caused.
            The other is to scare but not to offer a solution which inevitably leads to apathy in the target.

For further reading:

Comment

• Volk
              • Sep 2008

Volk, Who gave the Albanians from Kosovo 150,000 Citizenships? Kiro Gligorov did more harm then good.
              Crvenkovski??
              Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

Originally posted by protivpropaganda View Post
                While reading the posts on this thread I got an eiry feeling that I was going to be albanised tomorrow and there wasn't anything I could have done to stop it.

Be scared since you do not have two hands to fight back. You do not have a mind of your own. There isn't anything you can do to stop the unstoppable super albanians so why try? Just lay down and die it is for the best anyway... Whose best is a totally different question.

One is to scare then to offer a solution. In this way the one that uses the scare tactic can sell anything for relief of the fright caused.
                The other is to scare but not to offer a solution which inevitably leads to apathy in the target.

For further reading:
                http://www.angelfire.com/ab6/protivp...lovi/strav.htm
                I have many questions, firstly welcome to the MTO.
                Am unsure of where you are heading, in fact , whether you are a Macedonian or an Albanian posing as one,

Why did MACEDONIANS allow the enforcement of the framework agreement?
                Why did Macedonians allow the change in the flag?
                Why did MaCEDONIANS allow an Albanian criminal that headed terrorist groups in parliament (Ahmeti) ?
                Why do MACEDONIANS continue to negotiate our name?
                Why do MaCEDONIANS insist on using goodwill to offer soldiers to NATO under that revolting acronym? Knowing full well NATO will never enter allow anything but fyrom )it pains me to write it
                Why do Macedonians insist on giving up everything in the 21st century just to gain enr into EU (who will give Macedonia a lovely debt to pay off Greece debt ??(

That is the start of some of my questions in response to your post
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• fyrOM
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2010

Thanks protivepropaganda for your suggestion which could have been summed up by the word scaremongering but you offer no evidence this is the case on this site…you neither discredit the concerns expressed as being nonexistent nor if they do exist attempt to explain why you think they are exaggerated.

I personally still hold the view that the government will not change the name despite their political doublespeak but I am more concerned with the other pressing issue of the Albanian separatists. They have taken concrete progressive steps towards their end. If action is not taken soon to abate the situation later action will only have to be more severe…probably by armed conflict.

Comment

• Niko777
                    • Oct 2010

SIGNS in Macedonia:

In Skopje's historic center. What was the purpose of the Albanian version? What is the goal here? It's like "First we will call the Albanian population, then the Macedonians, and finally at last we will call foreign tourists to Skopje's historic monuments." Obviously, attracting tourists was not the goal here when they installed this sign:

Street Signs in Skopje. English versions have been replaced with Albanian:

Skopje ZOO. This is pathetic. The Albanian name of every animal at the zoo, along with the Albanian flag, has been added for all of the animals at the Skopje Zoo. What would have happened if there was no Albanian flag or Albanian word for "Jaguar"? Is the Albanian language going to become extinct? Again, politics is involved here:

Schools are being renamed. This elementary school in Skopje was called "Edinstvo", now it has been renamed with the Albanian word "Fidani"

The Macedonian government is building sports halls across the country. In the Tetovo area, a new sports hall was built with the name LIRIA. This is the Albanian word for "Freedom" (what kind of freedom?). But notice that the Macedonian version is not "Sloboda", it is still in Albanian but with Cyrillic.

Comment

• fyrOM
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2010

Bad signs Niko777. Thanks for posting them. This is too much. It is common to put English last…its kind of convenient also as you know to just look for he last line…but it is also common to put the state language first followed by any other secondary language in use. As it stands I implies Albanian is the state language.

Comment

• Niko777
                        • Oct 2010

This post is very serious. Just a warning that it might make you very upset. It is a propaganda video that targets young children of Albanian origin. BUT the worst part is, it was produced in part by school teachers and students from Macedonian Public schools in Skopje. It was released back when the Skenderbeg statue was built in Skopje few years ago.

YouTube - Skenderbeu

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

Niko, sorry for momentarily taking people away from your important post just above this one, but i want to ask if anyone has noticed the other Irony, in this Photo from your first post.

CLUE: Flags.

OK, Back to post 26 by Niko.

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                          This post is very serious. Just a warning that it might make you very upset. It is a propaganda video that targets young children of Albanian origin. BUT the worst part is, it was produced in part by school teachers and students from Macedonian Public schools in Skopje. It was released back when the Skenderbeg statue was built in Skopje few years ago.

YouTube - Skenderbeu
                          Last edited by Bill77; 12-01-2010, 06:56 PM.
                          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Niko777
                            • Oct 2010

Niko, sorry for momentarily taking people away from your important post just above this one, but i want to ask if anyone has noticed the other Irony, in this Photo from your first post.
                            Ahh yes, I was also wondering if anyone else noticed the irony. It's a shame when you think about it, that the government is spending tens of thousands of euros installing these massive Macedonian flag poles. BTW did you know that they were installed in every major Macedonian city EXCEPT Tetovo and Gostivar? (If they had installed them in those two cities, they would have had to match it with an equally as big Albanian flag, just like in Kumanovo)

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Volk, Crvenkovski was Premier, Gligorov was President.

Here is another slap in the face, the head Reis Sulejman Efendi Redzepi the head of IVZ openly supports Macedonia becoming cantonized and becoming like Switzerland. If this is not a slap in the face to any Macedonian i dont know what is, and he openly states it on video.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Jankovska
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by protivpropaganda View Post

For further reading:
                                http://www.angelfire.com/ab6/protivp...lovi/strav.htm
                                Scare tactic? When was the last time you went to Kumanovo, Skopje, don't get me started on Tetovo, Gostivar, Kicevo? You should be scared and every Macedonian should be scared. In Tetovo and gostivar you cannot find a sign written in Macedonian. Have you passed through Arachinovo? I have no idea what world you live in

Comment

Working...
                                X