Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > General Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2020, 10:28 PM   #271
Risto the Great
Senior Member
 
Risto the Great's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Macedonian Colony of Australia
Posts: 14,743
Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute
Default

The Severedonians will still vote for the Greeks and Albanians in the next Eurovision. Oh dear, I can't even be sure who I hate more nowadays.
__________________
Risto the Great
MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 12:19 AM   #272
sydney
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 372
sydney is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gocka View Post
Enjoy it while it lasts you maggot.

My countrymen might be short sighted idiots, but you cowards will never win. You don't magically erase peoples minds because you add a prefix. They still believe they are Macedonian, you still have countless Macedonians living in Northern Greece who will always be in touch with their true roots.

You will never replace us, you will never fully own the Macedonian legacy. We will be a thorn in your hairy Turkish ass for eternity.

SUCK IT!
Hilarious Gocka, summed it up perfectly.
sydney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 04:36 AM   #273
Amphipolis
Senior Member
 
Amphipolis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,158
Amphipolis is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gocka View Post
Enjoy it while it lasts you maggot.

My countrymen might be short sighted idiots, but you cowards will never win. You don't magically erase peoples minds because you add a prefix. They still believe they are Macedonian, you still have countless Macedonians living in Northern Greece who will always be in touch with their true roots.

You will never replace us, you will never fully own the Macedonian legacy. We will be a thorn in your hairy Turkish ass for eternity.

SUCK IT!
Your countrymen ARE short-sighted idiots, but who isnít? My countrymen are the same.

Will our cowards win? I canít remember them giving a fight.
The prefix will have an effect (both domestically and internationally), but I remind you the Prespa Agreements does recognize them as Macedonians (so why wouldnít they still believe it?).

I think Rainbow Party does approve the Prespa Agreement and tries to see the positive side, but one can never be sure as (for alleged activists) they are not very active. Well said about the people who remember their true roots (language IS revealing), but, sorry to inform you, they are as countless asÖ pandas.

Whoís willing to replace you? The Prespa Agreement does provide Greece full ownership of ancient Macedonian legacy; this DOES seem to have an effect. For instance, everyone has vanished from this forum, itís been some time since I last heard of scientific activities the type of Boshevski and Tentov, etc.
Amphipolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 08:55 AM   #274
Soldier of Macedon
Administrator
 
Soldier of Macedon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Macedonian Outpost
Posts: 13,006
Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amphipolis View Post
Did you mean "object"?
I meant what I wrote.
Quote:
The Prespa Agreement does provide Greece full ownership of ancient Macedonian legacy; this DOES seem to have an effect.
Not a single one of my kinsmen who acknowledges the ancient Macedonians as part of their heritage and who passes on that legacy to their family has changed their perspective as a result of the above. All your side has is the signature of a moron who would sell his own daughter for the right price. It may make you feel good, but in the hearts and minds of most Macedonians across the world it means absolutely nothing aside from being an empty gesture by a treacherous politician. Rest assured, all free-thinking Macedonians with even an ounce of patriotism will continue to view the ancient history of our fatherland as part of the overall Macedonian story. Nothing will ever change that, least of all a traitor trying to appease the descendants of settlers from Turkey who arrived in Macedonia less than a century ago.
Quote:
For instance, everyone has vanished from this forum, itís been some time since I last heard of scientific activities the type of Boshevski and Tentov, etc.
That's your evidence that it is having an effect? You're a clown. People come and go, the core group remains. When we can be bothered, we will write about it. Frequency will naturally fluctuate when certain topics have been thoroughly discussed in the past. We're not mindlessly programmed the way your ancestors were.
__________________
In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a full blooded Macedonian.
Soldier of Macedon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 03:53 PM   #275
Amphipolis
Senior Member
 
Amphipolis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,158
Amphipolis is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
Not a single one of my kinsmen who acknowledges the ancient Macedonians as part of their heritage and who passes on that legacy to their family has changed their perspective as a result of the above.
We never really thought such people exist or worried about them. We used to focus on the official policy only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
All your side has is the signature of a moron who would sell his own daughter for the right price. It may make you feel good, but in the hearts and minds of most Macedonians across the world it means absolutely nothing aside from being an empty gesture by a treacherous politician. Rest assured, all free-thinking Macedonians with even an ounce of patriotism will continue to view the ancient history of our fatherland as part of the overall Macedonian story. Nothing will ever change that, least of all a traitor trying to appease the descendants of settlers from Turkey who arrived in Macedonia less than a century ago.
That doesnít seem to be the case. While SDSM and Syriza are warmer about the Agreement, no one ever worried that the ďunwillingĒ VMRO and New Democracy will reverse or annul it. Thatís because they were never really fanatic or patriotic enough. This is, more or less, the agreement they had been bargaining for decades.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
That's your evidence that it is having an effect? You're a clown. People come and go, the core group remains. When we can be bothered, we will write about it. Frequency will naturally fluctuate when certain topics have been thoroughly discussed in the past. We're not mindlessly programmed the way your ancestors were.
Well, actually the situation here is a bit of your fault too. Sometimes you come back, but youíre basically gone. I often have the sense youíre comfortable with the forumís death. There are ways to revive it if youíre interested.
Amphipolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 06:53 PM   #276
Soldier of Macedon
Administrator
 
Soldier of Macedon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Macedonian Outpost
Posts: 13,006
Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amphipolis View Post
We never really thought such people exist or worried about them. We used to focus on the official policy only.
Rubbish. The sizeable bunch of racist maggots amongst your lot is obsessed with such people. Your presence here is an example of that. You can falsely claim your focus is solely on official policy, but even that doesn't reflect the complete reality on the ground and it certainly doesn't serve as the standard followed by most Macedonians across the world. On a political level, as far as the two countries are concerned, your side won, for now. On a cultural level, as far as your efforts to disconnect us from our history, your side lost. Forever. It wasn't even in contention. You don't seem to grasp the fact that despite what our treacherous politicians may have promised you, the Macedonians will never forsake their history. You can go anywhere in the world where my people live and most will rightfully regard the ancient Macedonians as part of their heritage and continue to do so. That will never change.
Quote:
That doesn’t seem to be the case. While SDSM and Syriza are warmer about the Agreement, no one ever worried that the “unwilling” VMRO and New Democracy will reverse or annul it. That’s because they were never really fanatic or patriotic enough. This is, more or less, the agreement they had been bargaining for decades.
You're confusing politicians with the population in general. Further, you're discounting the thousands of people who live outside of Macedonia and are not represented by such politicians.
Quote:
I often have the sense you’re comfortable with the forum’s death.
You also have the sense that we don't exist, per your earlier statement among others. Both points are equally moronic. We don't need to have hundreds of people posting on the forum. We have thousands of readers each day. This place remains a wealth of information for Macedonians and others with a desire to learn more about my people. The MTO will never die, unlike the many other forums it has outlasted. That I can guarantee.
Quote:
There are ways to revive it if you’re interested.
Better the Turkish bullet than the Greek pen.
__________________
In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a full blooded Macedonian.
Soldier of Macedon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 10:12 PM   #277
Gocka
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Ohrid
Posts: 2,192
Gocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
On a cultural level, as far as your efforts to disconnect us from our history, your side lost. Forever. It wasn't even in contention. You don't seem to grasp the fact that despite what our treacherous politicians may have promised you, the Macedonians will never forsake their history. You can go anywhere in the world where my people live and most will rightfully regard the ancient Macedonians as part of their heritage and continue to do so. That will never change.
Amen.

The vast majority of Macedonians even the most fervent supporters of SDS, of Zaev, and even of the Prespa agreement, still don't believe what the Greeks hope they do. They are just being the typical duplicitous morons they always are. They are playing a political game to get something that they want in the end (EU entry). If the Greeks really believe that they convinced everyone to not be Macedonians anymore well then we can sell them a nice tower in Paris. Its short sighted and pathetic in many ways, but its nothing more than a con job on our end.

Quote:
You're confusing politicians with the population in general. Further, you're discounting the thousands of people who live outside of Macedonia and are not represented by such politicians.
At least hundreds of thousands if not a couple million. More Macedonians live outside Macedonia than in it, so right of the bat these politicians are not even close to representative of all Macedonians. Then considering SDS only represents about half of Macedonians in Macedonia, of which almost half are not ethnic Macedonians to begin with. So how many Macedonians do these politicians represent? 10%


што го трпиш ова копилево. тој е тука не да дискутират ама да понижават. то сакат да се разправаш, тоа му дават задоволство. Зато не му го давај тоа задоволство.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amphipolis View Post
.
турско копиле смрдено

Last edited by Gocka; 02-19-2020 at 10:15 PM.
Gocka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 04:45 AM   #278
Stojacanec
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 795
Stojacanec is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amphipolis View Post
Your countrymen ARE short-sighted idiots, but who isnít? My countrymen are the same.

Will our cowards win? I canít remember them giving a fight.

You can't remember them giving a fight?
Greece objected to name in 1992 at UN
Greek trade embargo 1995
multiple greek vetos on NATO entry over name

ring a bell?

Just remember history wasn't debated at the Prespa Agreement, it was the fear of irredentism.

Agreements come and go, hopefully this will be one of them.
Stojacanec is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump