• Big Bad Sven
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by rex362 View Post
    omg .....not even 1 Albanian Moderator in here

sorry to say but it looks like a KKK or Nazi club ....just being honest
    or maybe I am spoiled bcs I come from a forum for last 10 years where
    we have all BALKANIA and then some

serious question :

Do you Macs have any Albs that frequent at all here .....????

or greeks
    or Bulgars
    or serbians
    or Vlachs
    or Roma
    or turks

MACEDONIAN TRUTH FORUM

Rex the great, you are blessed to have a forum were all of "balkania" can be involved, but i think you did not read the title of this forum, MACEDONIAN truth forum. Why would there need to be a Albanian, romanian, or Eskimo admin or members, when this is a forum for macedonian people?

Most importantly all of the main albanian forums out there only have albanian moderators and dont have macedonian moderators. Does that make those albanian forums as KKK type groups, or is this another classic case of albanian double standards rearing its ugly head again?

Please share with us your great wisdom. xoxoxo

Comment

• rex362
      Banned
      • Jan 2012

BBS ....lets stop all the formalities and all and get to the nitty gritty of things

you call it/us whatever you like ,spell it whichever way you like also

I call it Shkup ......you call it Skopje
      I call it Tetova .....you call it Tetovo
      I call it Manastir ...you call it Bitola

you and I know what both names refer to

but you cannot ski and ov my name

MACEDONIAN TRUTH FORUM

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
        • Jan 2009

but you cannot ski and ov my name

MACEDONIAN TRUTH FORUM
        But you are allowed to albanisize macedonian torbeshi names and force them to being albanian? What about macedonians in albania and their sexy sounding gheg names.

Its ok for you to claim Pitu Guli, alexander the great and also many of the orthodox churches in ohrid/strug as "albanian"?

Whats with the double standards here Enver Hoxha

Comment

• rex362
          Banned
          • Jan 2012

Rex the great
          ahahaha dont lift me up please ,I blush easy

you are blessed to have a forum were all of "balkania" can be involved, but i think you did not read the title of this forum, MACEDONIAN truth forum. Why would there need to be a Albanian, romanian, or Eskimo admin or members, when this is a forum for macedonian people?

if I tell you I will break every forum rule hear ...but to be truthful and honest and straight to the point - I AM MACEDONIA PEOPLE ALSO -

Most importantly all of the main albanian forums out there only have albanian moderators and dont have macedonian moderators. Does that make those albanian forums as KKK type groups, or is this another classic case of albanian double standards rearing its ugly head again?
          Believe me or not I only frequent only one that has all of Balkania otherwise why lock oneself in a room and debate with the mirror

I walked in here on my 2 missions and was surprised to find nothing but high-five-ing among my Mac Slav prijatels

Please share with us your great wisdom. xoxoxo

my wisdom standard I had to lower and pretend when I had to answer a question so to obtain access to this forum on the application

Comment

• rex362
            Banned
            • Jan 2012

Dear honorable sir, i am not really a expert on the balkans like you, so perhaps you can help me on a few subjects?

thanks for the honorble sir (not needed)....but I am just a villager with no education but overfilled with common sense

What is a "mac-slav"? I typed it in wikipedia but there were no results? I am also not sure what a "mac-albanian" is as well. With your vast intelligence could you please give me some insight on who these people are?
            again I would have to break all the forum rules ...but you know very well what my answer/s would be bcs it wouldn't be 1st time news to your ears

MACEDONIAN TRUTH FORUM

Comment

• rex362
              Banned
              • Jan 2012

But you are allowed to albanisize macedonian torbeshi names and force them to being albanian?
              I dont know anywhere in my Albanian history where we would Albanianize another people ....or assimilate another ....

where in fact historically its the Albanians that have been Assimilated by force or for survival instincts

This is not an Albanian trait ...absolutely not ...its by blood to be Albanian only /we do not and never make one an Albanian unless its by blood ...

*Not by idea like being greek for example

What about macedonians in albania and their sexy sounding gheg names.
              when I meet them they claim Bulgarianism ....I don't know what they call themselves to you ....

And besides they walk into Macedonia today as day workers or at the pazars selling spoiled products and head back home into Albanian ..if they had problems they would be seeking asylum in Shkup (your Skopje )

besides they don't complain ,you ancient Makedons use em as poker chips and complain for them

a tidbit .....when they come and do day work ...they prefer to do for Mac Albs rather than you guys

Its ok for you to claim Pitu Guli
              he is Vlach ....but ...

another tidbit ...Albanian and Vlachs are the oldest and same people by blood in the Balkans,

alexander the great
              don't even go there ....your politicians can spend millions and millions on statues being molded while hospitals and clinics for the people are crumbling

and also many of the orthodox churches in ohrid/strug as "albanian"?

I don't do or get into religious discussions ....all I can say is when you became Christians we were already Christians

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Dear arnautin, you have been banned.
                This is not the USA or United Nations.We Macedonians of the MTO do have self respect. I like many Arnauti and maybe we could have gotten along. But you were too fueled with 20th century Woodrowism.

If only Gligorov didn't let so many of your people from Kosovo become citizens of Macedonia. Damn that USA pressure! So many recent immigrants, so much upheaval, so many unfair laws offering reverse discrimination for the "guests from the West"

I know you don't know anything about the framework agreement because I am yet to see one of your people say anything about it. But I want to be your friend, I'd like to keep my organs thanks.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

....but I am just a villager with no education but overfilled with common sense
                  I believe half of what you wrote.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Brian
                    Banned
                    • Oct 2011

Your statements are curiosity.

You say you have many ethnicities on your forum.
                    Post010
                    serious question :

Do you Macs have any Albs that frequent at all here .....????

or greeks
                    or Bulgars
                    or serbians
                    or Vlachs
                    or Roma
                    or turks
                    Sounds like most of the 'natural' enemies of Macedonians - like
                    "Albanianization in Macedonia" Post1375
                    in September 1991 we woke up and Boooom out of nowhere a new Nationality/identity was created and no consideration for its neighbors within ......like a private party /like this forum
                    Really? A new Nationality/identity was created "out of nowhere" in 1991? At least the Greeks say Tito created it in 1945.

Post020
                    but I am just a villager with no education
                    You certainly sound like it.

Post020
                    but overfilled with common sense
                    but not enough common sense to at least be educated by your Greek friends despite being on a forum for 10 years with them - slow learner are you? You should get out of your village sometime.

Post004
                    no worries ,he doesn't owe me money or anything like that

just wanted to set him straight bcs he left without a goodbye kiss
                    Why are you "on a mission" to find this "Chentovist" and why did he leave your forum never to return? Were you all that welcoming to him to make him leave - was he the token 'nigger' friend at a KKK club of anti-Macedonians?

Post019
                    if I tell you I will break every forum rule hear ...but to be truthful and honest and straight to the point - I AM MACEDONIA PEOPLE ALSO -
                    If you are "MACEDONIAN PEOPLE ALSO" why didn't the Albanian people celebrate Macedonian Independence Day and the Albanian Political leaders say they recognise the day but will not be celebrating? Was not this day for ALL Macedonian (not just ethnic Macedonians) people, as you claim to be a Macedonian person? Or did the ethnic Albanian Macedonians have a different Macedonian Independence Day from Yugoslavia?

You say you are friendly but your own words betray you to be otherwise.

Another curiosity is your avatar, "rex362". People sometimes use number beside a name to signify a birth date eg Fred'82. Other times they use numbers because someone else is using their name (because names are common) eg Fred and Fred2...Fred362.

Also rex is a common dogs name. So am I to assume by this that you are dog 362 ie the 362nd dog on your other forum? Your words certainly suggest this.

Cit Kuce edno!

Comment

• Dimitri
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2012

I know Rexxy from another forum
                      Glad to know your here ,its going to be very enjoyable

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Rexy isn't here any more.
                        Sorry to burst your bubble.
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Zarni
                          Banned
                          • May 2011

Admin Piss this apoligist Albanian worm from our Forum now!

Comment

• Dimitri
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                            Rexy isn't here any more.
                            Sorry to burst your bubble.
                            That was quick 3-4 posts and he's out

No bubble bursting from me ,just to let you know
                            we use to go back and forth on the other forum ,just that he was
                            amusing like .
                            you just missed out on much of his antics regardless of ones politics
                            he even use to go off on his own and all others (of course) and it was delightful entertainment .

imo I would bring him back for just a week so to understand

Comment

• Dimitri
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Zarni View Post
                              Admin Piss this apoligist Albanian worm from our Forum now!

Uh ,I am not Albanian buddy

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Dimitri View Post
                                That was quick 3-4 posts and he's out

No bubble bursting from me ,just to let you know
                                we use to go back and forth on the other forum ,just that he was
                                amusing like .
                                you just missed out on much of his antics regardless of ones politics
                                he even use to go off on his own and all others (of course) and it was delightful entertainment .

imo I would bring him back for just a week so to understand

Honestly Dimitri, we saw enough of him to not want to see more. I would love to have intelligent dialogue with ethnic Albanians of Macedonia here. But all of them can't even understand the framework agreement much less what consequences derive from it.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X