X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ProMKD
    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
    HOW is democracy and multiculturalism "anti-white" and "anti-Christian"?
    If you live in a 'multicultural western' society, the signs should be all around you of how democracy and multiculturalism are anti-christian.

We are not talking in theory, we are talking in practice, in today's real world.

When in Toronto/Detroit/NYC there are 'black only' schools, people think it's great. White people are not allowed there. Someone says "well then we should have white only schools!" and EVERYONE (society/government) calls them a racist.
    Generally (in canada/USA), white people attend public schools, where whites, browns, purples, retards, and all kinds of students are allowed.

When there's "black history month" in North America, everybody celebrates it (white people included ofcourse). Yet, even at the thought of "white history month" people cringe and scream racist.

You know what I'm trying to say?
    www.everythingmacedonia.com
    Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Daniel the Great View Post
      I must admit, Muhammad Ali has a great point with a funny approach.

Muhammad Ali - Racial Integration - YouTube
      Ali, gets a round of applauds for his stance.

Now Lets get a white guy saying what Ali said, and see what the reactions would be.

What a mad mad world we live in.

PS: Brian.....i answered your question in the other thread. Now you should be able to sleep at night knowing it was no conspiracy from my behalf. You and Voltron really need to take sedatives at night, you two are to tense.
      Last edited by Bill77; 02-17-2012, 07:38 PM.
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• MKPrilep
        • Mar 2009

Kaliopi's song presented

Eurovision Song Contest 2024 in Malmo, Sweden latest news and updates on ESCToday. Find everything from participants to voting and results.

I don´t know what to say?!

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

It wouldn't be that bad on the night.

It would give people a break to go to the toilet or make a coffee, or have quick nap if they must.
          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• TRAVOLTA
            • Nov 2009

better than last year's one....

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
              • Jan 2010

Not sure I'll even bother to watch Eurovision this year. The song chosen to represent Macedonia rarely reflects Macedonian culture. This one is slightly better than previous years, but it makes you wonder who is voting or choosing these songs to represent the nation...

Comment

• sydney
                • Sep 2008

does this type of shit actually fit into a genre?

Comment

• Bij
                  • Oct 2009

I will not listen to the song, I find Kaliopi to be very boring in most of her songs anyway.

Comment

• DedoAleko
                    • Jun 2009

eurovision SUCKS!

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

& they call us FYROM how insulting.The whole thing is rigged.
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

I'll pretend I listened to it.
                        Here is my review:

The song sounds kitsch to the point of tasteless and it makes Macedonians look silly.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                          • Nov 2009

They do not know how to pick a song. That is shocking. If I was to pick a song to represent Macedonia in the Eurovision I would pick something like this from Jordan Mitev.

Jordan Mitev - Ajde site na noze - YouTube

Something upbeat and something that shows the Macedonian culture.

Comment

• Zarni
                            Banned
                            • May 2011

I couldn't force myself to listen to it and would assume it is an insult to us all
                            as if being know as a acronym isn't humiliating enough FU you dam Macedonian zombies for continuing the rot every year ow can we see it and they cant not

Comment

• Stojacanec
                              • Dec 2009

They must be using reverse psychology because many shit songs have won it in the past.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Stojacanec View Post
                                They must be using reverse psychology because many shit songs have won it in the past.
                                LOL i think you might be on to some thing.

But keep in mind songs in eurovision are not awarded points because of talent or having a catchy tune. Points are awarded because of "political reasoning" such as voting for your neighbor or people who share a same culture as you.

Considering every one of macedonia's neighbors hates macedonia and hardly votes for macedonia, and that orthodox and slavic "brothers" dont really care for macedonia, im expecting macedonia to not go very as far in this "competition" as always

Comment

Working...
                                X