Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian History

Old 05-19-2009, 08:44 AM   #11
Sarafot

Sarafot is on a distinguished road

My grandma say that our family nick name is conected to this guy, Sarafi, i can not prove it, do you know the mine in Sasa, she shay that it beleonged in that time to his father (boris) i will ask her for the name, well folowing my root my garnd father had two brothers, all three of them had diferent surnames, Nikolov, Dimitrov and Petrov, so this are the names of their grand fathers, my grnd grand father name was Stojan the only thing that remaind is nick name from the past, Sarfot or Sarafci in Vinica.

When i was litlle i asked my grnd father what the nick was meaning,and he say ''GAZDA'', i saied to whom, and he say to whole region of Kamenica, Lukovica, Sasa.

Ironic thing, when we moved in Slovenia in 1985, we lived in small place called Lukovica also. Sudbina valjda?

Dont think i'm silly, but that is the way i know, will say more when get more info.
Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
- Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902
Sarafot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 09:24 AM   #12
Soldier of Macedon
Administrator

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daskalot View Post
I will put a link to it in the article if that is fine by SoM?
No problem Daskale, you can put a link to the newspaper clippings at the bottom of the Sarafov article, under the title of 'further reading' or something to that effect.
Old 05-19-2009, 10:25 AM   #13
Soldier of Macedon
Administrator

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

Here are the thoughts about Boris Sarafov from some other revolutionaries that were cited in their memoirs.

Sava Mihailov
Quote:
Even from then I was compelled to agree with Delchev and Gjorcho, that it did not suit to trust Tsonchev, because we could forsee how they will again, like Sarafov, want to lead the Internal Organisation.
Atanas Lozancev
Quote:
At the Smilevo Congress there was disarray among the warlords. One day Boris Sarafov told me, that he intended to shoot Jordan Piperkata.
Hristo Chernopeev
Quote:
Even I also discontinued any links with Sarafov, I kept them only with Delchev………..I departed for Djumajsko with 8 people: Nikola Dechev of Stara Zagora and a young man, Aleksandar Drvodelov of Vraca; the other six were Macedonians. Then the battle began from the side of Sarafov against the Internal Organisation: so that Sarafov may enter as a supremist leader of the internals.
Jane Sandanski
Quote:
I came to know Gjorche Petrov in Sofia during 1899. In the year 1900, when the battle against Sarafov begun, I had taken the side of the Internal Organisation.
Old 06-13-2009, 01:19 AM   #14
Soldier of Macedon
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarafot View Post
My grandma say that our family nick name is conected to this guy, Sarafi, i can not prove it, do you know the mine in Sasa, she shay that it beleonged in that time to his father (boris) i will ask her for the name, well folowing my root my garnd father had two brothers, all three of them had diferent surnames, Nikolov, Dimitrov and Petrov, so this are the names of their grand fathers, my grnd grand father name was Stojan the only thing that remaind is nick name from the past, Sarfot or Sarafci in Vinica.

When i was litlle i asked my grnd father what the nick was meaning,and he say ''GAZDA'', i saied to whom, and he say to whole region of Kamenica, Lukovica, Sasa.

Ironic thing, when we moved in Slovenia in 1985, we lived in small place called Lukovica also. Sudbina valjda?

Dont think i'm silly, but that is the way i know, will say more when get more info.
Any more information Sarafot? Any connection between families from Vinica and Nevrokop?
Old 01-27-2010, 10:59 PM   #15
TrueMacedonian

TrueMacedonian will become famous soon enough

Makedonin already had this link posted on this very topic but I think it's such a good topic that it needs a bump up;

Old 01-27-2010, 11:06 PM   #16
osiris

osiris is on a distinguished road

fantastic thread great post som. the history of the great revoluntionary movement has been polluted by many different vested interests, and its time we began to rethink and rewrite our history by ourselves as macedonians not as anything else.
osiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 12:48 PM   #17
TrueMacedonian

Here's another pic of Boris Sarafov;

Old 03-14-2010, 05:44 PM   #18
TrueMacedonian

Old 03-14-2010, 06:35 PM   #19
osiris

osiris is on a distinguished road

the evidence is building conclusively that the bulgarophil feeling of some of our people in the late 19th and early 20th centirues was in fact a result of the propaganda and terrror of the germano bulgarian kingdom.
osiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 12:14 AM   #20
TrueMacedonian

Tags
macedonian patriot, sarafoff, sarafov boris