Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian History

Old 10-06-2012, 09:10 PM   #1
DraganOfStip

DraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud of
Default Venko Markovski

We had our thoughts about controversial figures like Todor Aleksandrov and Vlado Chernozemski.I would like to learn more about Venko Markovski,one of the founders of modern Macedonian poetry (along with Koco Racin),a man that later fled to Bulgaria and denied anything Macedonian,joining the Bulgarian cause.Was that a result of his anti-yugoslav feelings,after Goli Otok,was he a Stalinist inform bureau man,thus enemy of the "outlawed" KPY,or was he simply a hidden Bulgarian spy all along?

Sequence 01-Vo centar so Vasko Eftov-Venko Markovski - YouTube

Sequence 02-Vo centar so Vasko Eftov-Venko Markovski - YouTube

Sequence 03- Vo centar - so Vasko Eftov - Venko Markovski - YouTube

Sequence 04-Vo centar - so Vasko Eftov - Venko Markovski - YouTube

Sequence 05-Vo centar - so Vasko Eftov - Venko Markovski - YouTube

Last edited by DraganOfStip; 10-06-2012 at 09:17 PM.
DraganOfStip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 04:01 AM   #2
United MKD

United MKD is on a distinguished road

I've been wondering about him for a while. I think it could be a case of anti-Yugoslav feelings after he was sent to Goli Otok, though I do not know enough. I'd like to read more about him.
United MKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 03:15 PM   #3
DraganOfStip

DraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud of

Hm,not a lot of info on this matter by the members of this forum.
Googling out I came across a webpage about him,allegedly written by his grandson,a certain Veni Markovski,written in Bulgarian and English.Needless to say his grandson considers him and himself as Bulgarians,so I didn't even bother to read anything he had to say.From the short biography in Wikipedia I read that Venko went into an argument with Tito about Stalin in 1948 supporting the inform bureau,and was sentenced to jail.In 1956 he was again arrested and transported to Goli Otok because of a poem called „Сувремени парадокси“ and after his release he fled to Bulgaria under the mask of hospital treatment and remained there till his death in 1988.Was his beliefs in Stalinism and later the imprisonment in Goli Otok the reason he changed his national feelings?
Here's a survey about him by Violeta Achkovska,a historian:

http://fzf.ukim.edu.mk/files/zbornik...20Achkoska.pdf

Last edited by DraganOfStip; 10-11-2012 at 03:38 PM.
DraganOfStip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 11:23 PM   #4
Liberator of Makedonija

Liberator of Makedonija is on a distinguished road

Bump.......