Excerpt from the statute of BMARC, 1896 (in Bulgarian)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stevce
    • Jan 2016

Excerpt from the statute of BMARC, 1896 (in Bulgarian)

Anyone have nay information on this.

I never heard of this before.
  • Liberator of Makedonija
    • Apr 2014

Never heard of what?
    I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Stevce
      • Jan 2016

I read on wikipedia site. that The statute of the IMRO from the eve of the 20th century. Its membership then was restricted only for Bulgarians. For that reason most of today Macedonian historians reject its authenticity.
      I'm assuming its more Bulgarian propaganda.

Comment

• Apr 2014

Originally posted by Stevce View Post
        I read on wikipedia site. that The statute of the IMRO from the eve of the 20th century. Its membership then was restricted only for Bulgarians. For that reason most of today Macedonian historians reject its authenticity.
        I'm assuming its more Bulgarian propaganda.
        Honestly, I have no idea if it's real or not. Perhaps someone here could better authenticate it, @VMRO?
        I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• VMRO
          • Sep 2008

The BMORK/BMARC label has always been contested, Tatarchev's memoirs clearly outline what the name of the organisation was and this is way back in 1894.

"for a long time the question was asked about what name the Revolutionary Organization and the Committee should take. This question took a lot of time, and finally, as I recall, we adopted it to be called "Macedonian Revolutionary Organization", and the Committee - "Central Macedonian Revolutionary Committee"

"долго се разгледуваше прашањето какво име да носи Револуционерната организација и Комитетот Ова прашање ни одзеде прилично време, и најпосле, колку што се сеќавам, усвоивме да се наречат: „Македонска револуционерна организација“, а Комитетот - „Централен македонски револуционерен комитет“
          Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Apr 2014

Originally posted by VMRO View Post
            The BMORK/BMARC label has always been contested, Tatarchev's memoirs clearly outline what the name of the organisation was and this is way back in 1894.

"for a long time the question was asked about what name the Revolutionary Organization and the Committee should take. This question took a lot of time, and finally, as I recall, we adopted it to be called "Macedonian Revolutionary Organization", and the Committee - "Central Macedonian Revolutionary Committee"

"долго се разгледуваше прашањето какво име да носи Револуционерната организација и Комитетот Ова прашање ни одзеде прилично време, и најпосле, колку што се сеќавам, усвоивме да се наречат: „Македонска револуционерна организација“, а Комитетот - „Централен македонски револуционерен комитет“

Seems to settle the matter then

Comment

• Apr 2014

Originally posted by VMRO View Post

Any knowledge on Tatarčev supposedly stating the VMRO only decided on autonomy because the Great Powers and neighbouring states would never allow for a San Stefano Bulgaria?

Comment

• Apr 2014

This is the image the Bulgars use to "prove" that the VMRO was known as the "BMARC" at one point

The image on the document seems pasted to me and it's odd how no other Macedonian revolutionary constitution (even into the 1920s) contained images like this on their front covers. Only gets more suspicious when one finds this image on a fianancial document printed by the Central Committee:

Comment

Working...
                X