• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Louis Riel
    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Serdarot View Post
    i think you are little confused with the "New"

if its called New, doesn´t means it started few days or few years ago.

it is NEW, couse it is not analog with the ORDER (on Macedonian: Red, Poredok) given from God to the Humanity.

The "Old" Order is the way of living recomended (and wanted) by God.

Since the devil has problem with it, he is trying to install other, NEW World Order.

Just follow what are the preachers of the New World Order doing (and preaching) in the last ~ 2000 years, and it might ring a bell
    To me...and this is just meIts just greed,human greed.I dont know what God wants or any of that.

Bill77

Humanity is to be convinced through fear of the need for a One World Government or 'Change' such as EU, (i am not implying you are favouring EU entry but you fall in the category of those who have fear placed on him, convinced change is needed). Then they will sacrifice national sovereignty of states. Hence, wars, terrorism, military aggression, are made to occur.
    Youre damn right i think there needs to be change...but not the kind the owners want.

Comment

• Serdarot
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Louis Riel View Post
      To me...and this is just meIts just greed,human greed.I dont know what God wants or any of that.

Bill77

Youre damn right i think there needs to be change...but not the kind the owners want.
      i dont want to start polemic about God, so forget about the God part.

i hope you understand what is "merki na vrednosti" (value system? )

let say there is an "old" value system, and there are people, very greedy for power, who want to install new system, with other values

the "New World Order"...
      Bratot:
      Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• Louis Riel
        • Aug 2010

I understand what you're saying Serdarot,its just my belief that there is nothing new in any of this.....same old bullshit since the days of Nimrod.

Comment

• Aristotle
          • Jan 2011

The Best documentary on the US one Dollar Bill.

YouTube - Eye of the Phoenix: Part 1

Comment

Working...
          X