Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian History

Old 03-24-2010, 07:49 AM   #21
Daskalot

Daskalot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
TLWR, Ivanov was raving about this book over 1 year ago if I remember correctly.
Correct Risto, if I am not mistaken he only had a xerox copy of it, I have the original in my library. I would like to thank all of you for your kind words, and remember this is only the tip of the iceberg, there is so much more to be found! When we have uncovered all unknown documents we will have rewritten Macedonia's history! Think about that
Old 03-24-2010, 10:07 AM   #22
Bratot

Bratot is on a distinguished road

Two PDF in both Macedonian and original English for easy sharing among interested:

English:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/28858477

Macedonian:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/28857995

Spread the word, opismenuvajte narod
Old 03-24-2010, 10:20 AM   #23
Daskalot

thank you Bratot for the links to the documents!
Old 03-24-2010, 10:42 AM   #24
Bratot

Np, just keep it coming
Old 03-24-2010, 05:01 PM   #25
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Bratot, please attribute the documents to Soldier of Macedon of the Macedonian Truth Organisation. It is certainly available for distribution at all levels, however, it is equally appropriate to attribute it to its author with a suitable web link.

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 06:26 PM   #26
Bratot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
Bratot, please attribute the documents to Soldier of Macedon of the Macedonian Truth Organisation. It is certainly available for distribution at all levels, however, it is equally appropriate to attribute it to its author with a suitable web link.

It's attributed in the description under, the website is attached also on my profile.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:49 PM   #27
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

I just saw that Bratot. To be honest, I had to click on the "more details" button before I even got to that.

My only concern is that the document will be downloaded and the links to here will be lost. We have so much more to offer the reader.

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 05:34 AM   #28
Po-drum

Po-drum is on a distinguished road

Guys thank you very much. I have been waiting very long time for this.

500 years are good historical distance when we speake about language development or continuity in this case. One another example of how macedonian dialect (ohridski) sounds some 250 years ago is The tetraglosson - part of the book "Teachings for begginers" by the moscopolean priest Daniil. Written in the second half of 18 century it contains full sentences in greek, albanian, walachian and "bulgarian". Determination of the Ohrid dialect like "bulgarian' is understandable because this and the other books containing the Tetraglosson aimed to build up the myth of Greece. We should have on mind that the purpose of this book was to spread Greek among the Balkan peoples. And here is what Daniil the Moscopolean says: “Enjoy yourselves you Bulgarian, Albanian, and Arman youth…/ Wake up from your deep sleep of ignorance/ Learn the Greek language, the mother of wisdom.” The phonetics of the text, as in the above mentioned Kostur dictionary, are complicated by the fact that it uses a Greek alphabet inadequately adapted to the precise representation of Macedonian pronunciation.

You could find it with included english translation in this book "Researches in Greece" by William Martin-Leake, in the part PENTAGLOSS EXERCISES on pages 383-402.
Old 03-25-2010, 08:07 AM   #29
Daskalot

"Македонска нација" have noticed our findings but sadly we are not credited for the work.

See here:
Македонски Лексикон од 16 век
http://mn.mk/aktuelno/1593-Makedonsk...ikon-od-16-vek
Old 03-25-2010, 08:10 AM   #30
Pavel

Pavel is on a distinguished road

top work SoM and Daskalot.
Pavel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
16th century, bogatsko, kastoria, kostur, kostursko, lexique macÚdonien, macedonia, macedonian language, macedonian lexicon, makedonski, makedonsko, vogatsiko