Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > General Discussions

Old 01-29-2014, 05:20 PM   #61
Redsun

Redsun has much to be proud ofRedsun has much to be proud ofRedsun has much to be proud ofRedsun has much to be proud ofRedsun has much to be proud ofRedsun has much to be proud ofRedsun has much to be proud ofRedsun has much to be proud ofRedsun has much to be proud of

He looks greek. What Malaysian genes did he take? You think you know genetics, tell me what Malaysian facial features does he have? He looks like a greek mate of mine that came from southern greece.
Redsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 08:23 PM   #62
Macedonian_Nationalist

Macedonian_Nationalist is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
He looks greek. What Malaysian genes did he take? You think you know genetics, tell me what Malaysian facial features does he have? He looks like a greek mate of mine that came from southern greece.
Looks like Alexander the Great
Macedonian_Nationalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 01:57 AM   #63
Momce Makedonce

Momce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macedonian_Nationalist View Post
Looks like Alexander the Great
No No mate. This "Greek" guy is a spitting image of Alexander the Great

[IMG]http://photo.ekathimerini.com/kath/e.../mitroglou.jpg[/IMG]
Old 01-30-2014, 07:56 AM   #64
Sweet Sixteen
Banned

Sweet Sixteen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momce Makedonce View Post
No No mate. This "Greek" guy is a spitting image of Alexander the Great

[IMG]http://photo.ekathimerini.com/kath/e.../mitroglou.jpg[/IMG]

The man in the picture is a talented football player called Costas Metroglou. As far as I know he is really a Greek, not a Greek in quotation marks.
Sweet Sixteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 08:21 AM   #65
George S.

George S. is on a distinguished road

these people look like alexander & homer my foot .Yes thanks to their slanted eyes &color of their skin no mistake there.You could've fooled me in my sleep.
"Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
GOTSE DELCEV
George S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 05:33 PM   #66
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
They say mixing races creates a genetically superior offspring. In this instance, the young tennis player is an athletic beast!

Good luck to him. These are simply racist discussions that do not interest me. Some Greeks are fair, some are as black as night. Macedonians are the same.

Having said that, I am so handsome and so are my sons and clearly we represent the Macedonian gene well.

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 02:37 AM   #67
makedonche

makedonche is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Sixteen View Post
The man in the picture is a talented football player called Costas Metroglou. As far as I know he is really a Greek, not a Greek in quotation marks.
SS
Where does that surname originate from?
Old 01-31-2014, 05:40 AM   #68
Sweet Sixteen
Banned

Sweet Sixteen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by makedonche View Post
SS
Where does that surname originate from?
Both the surname and the birthplace of Metroglou -a (mostly) refugee village called Crenides- suggest that (at least) his father may come from a refugee family, but I couldn't find something specific, except for a picture of them.

Sweet Sixteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 05:46 AM   #69
Macedonian_Nationalist

Macedonian_Nationalist is on a distinguished road

They look like Turkish people
Macedonian_Nationalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 12:23 AM   #70
makedonche

makedonche is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Sixteen View Post
Both the surname and the birthplace of Metroglou -a (mostly) refugee village called Crenides- suggest that (at least) his father may come from a refugee family, but I couldn't find something specific, except for a picture of them.

SS
Thanks for clarifying that! I think answer to the the Greekness of those in the photo, is hidden in your response.

Tags
chauvenism, greece, hate, racism