Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > General Discussions

Old 09-10-2009, 04:54 PM   #21
King Makedon

Location: Germany [another victim of macedonian colonization :) ] & Macedonia
King Makedon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macedonia4LIFE View Post
king makedon, you must be a young lad so what you said is disrespectful. Just because they do the same to us we do not act like them we are Macedonians. things are going to happen like this when there is no regulations. My family comes from the most southern side of lake Prespa and i hear that tourism on the lakes is growing. Guess what is the #1 sports for death "fishing". Hopefully the Macedonian governmment puts more into its tourism and knowlege of lake safety. My respect goes out to the family"s who where lost.
Was it disrespectful of the Bulgarians to kill many macedonians in WWII???

And is it still disrespectful to deny that this happened?

Is it disrespectful that the bulgarians still deny that macedonians exist in Bulgaria and still oppress us?

Is it disrespectful that they ban OMO ilinden?

Is it disrespectful that they call us Bulgarians (pure) ???

To be Macedonian does not mean to crowl in evrybodys (sorry to say) ass!!!!

Have some dignity. be proud of what you are. Everybody is jealous that they are not. All wannabies.

Last edited by King Makedon; 09-10-2009 at 05:20 PM.
King Makedon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 08:00 PM   #22
King Makedon

Location: Germany [another victim of macedonian colonization :) ] & Macedonia
King Makedon is on a distinguished road

Maybe it is destiny what happened there.

the holy water of the lake Ohrid does not want to have anymore dirty bulgarians, contaminating its waters.
King Makedon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 08:25 PM   #23
Soldier of Macedon
Administrator

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.focus-fen.net/index.php?id=n193916
Quote:
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov assumed a calmer tone after his first statement about the tragedy in Ohrid, Macedonian Dnevnik daily writes on Friday.
“We have wonderful relations with your prime minster. Yesterday, your foreign minister, together his Bulgarian counterpart, attended the ceremony of paying last respect to the victims. The 15 Bulgarian tourists died because of carelessness. This I cannot hide. I hope my words have not insulted you”, Borisov said before Macedonian journalists in Brussels.
“If it was the other way round - if 15 Macedonian tourists had died in Bulgaria, then you would have reacted sharper than I did”, the Bulgarian prime minister remarked.
“I wish to express our gratitude to your president and prime minister and everyone who assisted and made it possible to return the Bulgarian tourists back to Bulgaria”, Borisov said and added he hoped to visit Macedonia soon.

Inpress online edition also comments on Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov’s statement, saying that it seems as if the air in Brussels has calmed down the Bulgarian PM.

Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov corrected his evaluation about the tragedy in Ohrid, which according to his latest definition did not come as a result of nuisance but of carelessness, Utrinski Vesnik newspaper writes.
Willing to repair the damage of his undiplomatic statement, Borisov went further, saying that Bulgaria is one of Macedonia’s best friends and that relations with Macedonian PM Nikola Gruevski are not bad but even perfect, the newspaper comments.

“We have wonderful relations with your prime minster. Yesterday, your foreign minister, together his Bulgarian counterpart, attended the ceremony of paying last respect to the victims. The 15 Bulgarian tourists died because of carelessness. This I cannot hide. I hope my words have not insulted you”, Borisov said.

Bulgarian PM. Borisov passed the ball to Macedonia, A1 television reports. The media cites Borisov, who said that if Macedonia were Bulgaria, it would have reacted much sharper.
Another moron PM of Bulgaria, perhaps next time you will use that nut of yours to think before making sweeping statements about the Macedonians.
Old 09-12-2009, 12:07 AM   #24
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

I prefer the Madonna concert in Bulgaria being the reason.

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 04:22 AM   #25
Jankovska

Jankovska is on a distinguished road

Bulgarians will find any reason to blame us for everything that is bad. It's a tragedy what happened and I still stand that a lot of people in the Macedonian government are to blame, but not the Macedonian people or Macedonia. If he pushes that it's all of our fault he just proves that he is a moron and can't be taken seriously.
Jankovska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 04:36 AM   #26
makedonin

makedonin is on a distinguished road

Yes it is a tragedy. Official Government people should take responsibility.

But hey, the Bulgar government should shut their mouth too.

It is them who advertise to their citizents to go and visit Ohrid-"The Bulgarian Erusalem".

If they believe in their advertizment, than they somehow have to be happy about their commrads ending their life in the so called "Bulgarian Erusalem" and went directly to heaven cause of it's holyness.

I am sick of their stupidity. Always that line, if you ain't with us, you have to be non existent. And than aways craw around preaching how broderly Bulgarian we are.

Hypocrits.

PS. I can't go over and not agree with King Makedons statement about the Bulgarians not apologizing for the killed Macedonians by Bulgar hand.

Last edited by makedonin; 09-12-2009 at 04:38 AM.
makedonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 11:47 PM   #27
Soldier of Macedon
Administrator

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makedonin
It is them who advertise to their citizents to go and visit Ohrid-"The Bulgarian Erusalem".
Hahaha, the Bulgarian 'Jerusalem', Makedonin, do you have a scan or link that refers to that theft quoted above?

So what happened to Pliska? Preslav? They must be the Bethlehem's of Bulgaria, lol....

The real Bulgar Jerusalem is somewhere between the Volga and Mongolia, along with the rest of the Khans, Omutags and Ghengis'.
Old 09-15-2009, 12:33 AM   #28
Pelister

Pelister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jankovska View Post
Bulgarians will find any reason to blame us for everything that is bad. It's a tragedy what happened and I still stand that a lot of people in the Macedonian government are to blame, but not the Macedonian people or Macedonia. If he pushes that it's all of our fault he just proves that he is a moron and can't be taken seriously.
I can just see the Bulgarians using this tragedy as a politcal tool to denounce or denigrate us.

A boating inspector, and some simple rules about how many people one can safely get into a boat (which is kinda common knowledge), needed to be here.
Pelister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 10:07 PM   #29
Soldier of Macedon
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelister
I can just see the Bulgarians using this tragedy as a politcal tool to denounce or denigrate us.
And it didn't take long, before they took the next step..........

PHP Code:
http://www.sofiaecho.com/2009/09/15/784917_three-macedonians-involved-in-rescue-operation-awarded-bulgarian-citizenship 
Quote:
Three Macedonian nationals who participated in the impromptu rescue operation, extracting Bulgarian tourists from the Ohrid Lake will be made honorary Bulgarian citizens, said Bozhidar Dimitrov, Minister of Bulgarians abroad.

All three of them had previously applied for Bulgarian citizenship, and their wishes will now be fulfilled. On September 5, 15 Bulgarian tourists drowned in the Ohrid Lake after the Ilinden ship, built in the early 1920s, capsized with nearly 70 people on board.

Five Macedonian citizens who were at the scene offering assistance and first aid will receive the Madara Horseman Order.

"The families of all victims will receive financial compensation as they were insured," said Dimitrov.

Furthermore, Dimitrov said that the cause of the disaster was a combination of factors, notably the obsolete vessel itself and the irresponsible conduct of the local boat administration which had allowed it to be operational in the first place; the insurance company which had issued a warranty for the vessel claiming it was fit for service, and the ship's captain who had allowed the vessel to be crammed beyond maximum capacity.
Politics, politics, politics, and among all that you have a racist idiot offering Bulgar citizenship to 3 Macedonians, the former with the intention of trying to "find" Bulgars in Macedonia, the latter with the intention of hopping in Bulgaria and then straight out into western Europe for economic purposes.

What I want to know is, will Dimitrov force these 3 Macedonians to renounce their Macedonian identity and claim to be "bulgars" like the rest of the applicants?
Old 09-16-2009, 03:38 AM   #30
Jankovska

Jankovska is on a distinguished road

Hahaha, bloody bustards, didn't have to wait three years for a passport
Jankovska is offline   Reply With Quote