Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > General Discussions

Old 06-06-2010, 03:56 PM   #31
Buktop

Buktop is on a distinguished road

We got ourselves a genuine article Macedonian Kure...

Never once say you walk upon your final way
though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
Our long awaited hour will draw near
and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!
Buktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 08:28 AM   #32
Phoenix

Phoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buktop View Post
We got ourselves a genuine article Macedonian Kure...
Buktop, is there an arse kissing gene...surely you'd be a minimum of 30% arse kisser...
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 04:04 AM   #33
Buktop

Buktop is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
Buktop, is there an arse kissing gene...surely you'd be a minimum of 30% arse kisser...
To tell you the truth, I haven't come across a less intelligent human being in my travels of America and the World, than I have here... Phoenix takes the cake when it comes to sheer dullness, especially when concerning common sense... I personally don't care for a mentally challenged individual such as Phoenix, but perhaps with some therapy he would be able to rejoin normal civilization... (though very doubtful)

Never once say you walk upon your final way
though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
Our long awaited hour will draw near
and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!
Buktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 05:06 AM   #34
Phoenix

Phoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buktop View Post
To tell you the truth, I haven't come across a less intelligent human being in my travels of America and the World, than I have here... Phoenix takes the cake when it comes to sheer dullness, especially when concerning common sense... I personally don't care for a mentally challenged individual such as Phoenix, but perhaps with some therapy he would be able to rejoin normal civilization... (though very doubtful)
How much of the "World" have you travelled Buktop...I imagine your "World" would be quite small...
Old 06-09-2010, 05:13 AM   #35
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Oh c'mon Buktop. Phoenix cracks me up on a weekly basis. He has the gift of the written word. Sometimes a single word will force me to choke on my breakfast.

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 05:26 AM   #36
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
Oh c'mon Buktop. Phoenix cracks me up on a weekly basis. He has the gift of the written word. Sometimes a single word will force me to choke on my breakfast.
Honestly, tell me how you can take a bloke like Buktop seriously...?
Old 06-09-2010, 01:56 PM   #37
kure

kure is on a distinguished road

Hey guys, I joined some groups on familytreedna.com, and here are some more results.

These are my DYS values;

It has been determined that my subgroup from Haplogroup I2a is M423-Dinaric-South. Following are two pictures of others in the group with the same subgroup;

Following is some information of the subgroup [email protected];

Enjoy. Until next time.
kure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 01:57 PM   #38
kure

kure is on a distinguished road

Onur, you seem very knowledgeable of this subject. Do you have anything more you can add?
kure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 03:00 PM   #39
Daskalot

Daskalot is on a distinguished road

Kure I am impressed, thank you for taking the time and sharing this!
Old 06-09-2010, 03:54 PM   #40
Onur

Onur is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kure View Post
Onur, you seem very knowledgeable of this subject. Do you have anything more you can add?

Sorry Kure, this is all i know. It`s just, i am following the publications about DNA results for some time because i am into the subjects of history, languages and origins of those. Ofc i had to learn some stuff while i browse those and i bookmarked some analysis, so i just shared what i learned b4.

If i can find more info about this, i can post here laters.

Btw I don't think that this maps shows all the people with I2A haplogroup in iGenea database because there should be more people than shown here. So, these people are your possible distant relatives according to their comparison in their database???

Last edited by Onur; 06-09-2010 at 03:57 PM.
Onur is offline   Reply With Quote