Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > General Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2019, 06:05 PM   #11
Gocka
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Ohrid
Posts: 2,139
Gocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
the accents actually make it sound right funnily enough.
that's what I thought as well.
Gocka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 10:18 PM   #12
Niko777
Senior Member
 
Niko777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,864
Niko777 is on a distinguished road
Default

Hopefully they serve Macedonian food and not communist food.
Niko777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 10:54 PM   #13
Soldier of Macedon
Administrator
 
Soldier of Macedon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Macedonian Outpost
Posts: 12,997
Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMRO View Post
The guy who runs that joint is Miki Dodevski, same guy who voted as a diaspora candidate to give amnesty to the UCK terrorists.
That's him. Went there as a diaspora candidate on a patriotic ticket and returned a DPNE stooge. I remember listening to him on the radio trying to make excuses about why he voted the way he did. It was pathetic.
__________________
In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a full blooded Macedonian.
Soldier of Macedon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 11:10 PM   #14
VMRO
Senior Member
 
VMRO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,278
VMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
That's him. Went there as a diaspora candidate on a patriotic ticket and returned a DPNE stooge. I remember listening to him on the radio trying to make excuses about why he voted the way he did. It was pathetic.
I would not eat at his piece of shit restaurant after what that dog did and then tried to justify it by stating "It was the right thing to do".

F#ck him and f#ck his UCK voting restaurant.
__________________
Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.
VMRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 12:42 AM   #15
Phoenix
Senior Member
 
Phoenix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,453
Phoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud of
Default

How can you take a bloke seriously that goes by the name ‘Miki’...
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 01:20 AM   #16
VMRO
Senior Member
 
VMRO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,278
VMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
How can you take a bloke seriously that goes by the name ‘Miki’...
Miki Juice
__________________
Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.
VMRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 06:37 AM   #17
Karposh
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 562
Karposh is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMRO View Post
I would not eat at his piece of shit restaurant after what that dog did and then tried to justify it by stating "It was the right thing to do".

F#ck him and f#ck his UCK voting restaurant.
Damn it, I am torn now. This is like Sophie's choice for me. I love my food, especially good quality food. As a matter of fact, I have no problem travelling way out of my way for a decent feed. This restaurant would've been ideal on my next Melbourne visit but now my conscience won't let me step foot inside because of the principle involved. I guess traitors don't just exist in Severdjikistan but they are among us even here in Australia.

I'm actually spewing now cause I might have to go down to Melbourne next month as part of my work. I'm a Road Designer by profession and I am involved with Melbourne's removal of level crossings project. Oh well, a lamb gyros it is then...Hey hang on.
Karposh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 06:39 AM   #18
VMRO
Senior Member
 
VMRO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,278
VMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karposh View Post
Damn it, I am torn now. This is like Sophie's choice for me. I love my food, especially good quality food. As a matter of fact, I have no problem travelling way out of my way for a decent feed. This restaurant would've been ideal on my next Melbourne visit but now my conscience won't let me step foot inside because of the principle involved. I guess traitors don't just exist in Severdjikistan but they are among us even here in Australia.

I'm actually spewing now cause I might have to go down to Melbourne next month as part of my work. I'm a Road Designer by profession and I am involved with Melbourne's removal of level crossings project. Oh well, a lamb gyros it is then...Hey hang on.
haha, they're are heaps of other Macedonian eateries, ones where they haven't voted for UCK terrorists to receive amnesty just to prolong their fake political career.
__________________
Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.
VMRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump