Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > На Македонски

Old 07-16-2010, 09:03 PM   #11
Prolet

Prolet is on a distinguished road

Rogi, Why do you think Serbia kicked them out? Apparently they make major losses in Macedonia yet they still continue to trade its more important for them to spit on the current leadership i think.
Prolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 06:52 PM   #12
julie

julie is on a distinguished road

If that is the case that Macedonians in RoM "treba da uchat Albanski" as they are a minority group there, then its time it became compulsory for Macedonian to be taught amongst all Australians.
Tit for tat, utter bullshit
'
Old 09-28-2010, 01:57 AM   #13
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the search for human rights is an implicit admission that we are not capable of self-determination. We must not ask for human rights, we must take political and national rights.
20 years later we are still looking for human rights. Arguably we are not capable of self-determination.

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 06:09 PM   #14
George S.

George S. is on a distinguished road

Hey indigen what's going on you are all yourself lonesome on this thread.I wish you happy newy year & sreken bozik.Keep up the good work we appreciate your efforts.Every thing you say is so bloody true!!
George S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 08:56 PM   #15
George S.

What's happening are we having a country within a country,whatever happened to the notion of a tatkovina for the macedonian people.I'm sick to the death of hearring that these
albanians think that they can expand their greater albania cause.I think the government should do something before it's too late.Is it a crime to preserve your nation & race??
Indigen good on you for your post.
Old 02-19-2011, 05:03 PM   #16
George S.

So Indigen capitulation with the macedonian govt is the order of the day.Apart from the population revolting & taking matters in their own hands what is there left they can do to stop all that madness??
Old 02-19-2011, 05:21 PM   #17
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigen View Post
Some lessons in recent Macedonian political history on political double-speak, deception, treasonous capitulation/betrayal and exposing those suffering from political AMNESIA (all those who claim to be patriots and dpmne supporters keeping true to the party's anti-capitulation ideology of the past!)!
What is becoming more of a concern to me is that more of the general Macedonian population has sub-consciously embraced the "double-speak" so much that they no longer have the clarity of mind to discuss issues clearly.

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote