Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > На Македонски

Old 04-16-2019, 11:35 PM   #371
Momce Makedonce

Momce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud of

Trio Kladenec just dropped another song straight from the heart!

Majko Zemjo ne placi
https://youtu.be/HzHw2nDPvjQ
Old 04-17-2019, 08:12 AM   #372
Karposh

Karposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud of

Very nice MM. To their credit, it looks like they have listened to the criticisms in the comments section regarding the choice of flag they used in their last effort (sadly, the ventilator) and they have corrected their mistake in this one by using the true flag of Macedonia. I like to think I had something to do with their decision as well. I too gave them a piece of mind in the comments section on their last effort. It was a good song but the ventilator made it off-putting unfortunately. Good on them for correcting their mistake in this one.
Karposh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 11:13 AM   #373
Momce Makedonce

Momce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberator of Makedonija View Post
Many of the very small community that live in Australia would be of Macedonian origin as well.
I don't doubt it LOM, I haven't come across any personally, have you? And if so what were they like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karposh View Post
Very nice MM. To their credit, it looks like they have listened to the criticisms in the comments section regarding the choice of flag they used in their last effort (sadly, the ventilator) and they have corrected their mistake in this one by using the true flag of Macedonia. I like to think I had something to do with their decision as well. I too gave them a piece of mind in the comments section on their last effort. It was a good song but the ventilator made it off-putting unfortunately. Good on them for correcting their mistake in this one.
Good on you for being vocal about that Karposh, I'm glad you were and very grateful that they listened and changed it for this song.
Old 04-18-2019, 12:48 AM   #374
Liberator of Makedonija

Liberator of Makedonija is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momce Makedonce View Post
I don't doubt it LOM, I haven't come across any personally, have you? And if so what were they like?
I've never actually encountered a Bulgarian in Australia though there is a Bulgarian girl who I have some mutual friends with, she's very patriotic from what I know.
Old 04-18-2019, 02:38 AM   #375
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

There are many in South Australia. From all over the place. Some from Pirin. They seemed to have arrived slightly earlier than the Egejci. They assimilated very quickly and haven't given much pain to the Macedonians.

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 05:30 AM   #376
Liberator of Makedonija

Liberator of Makedonija is on a distinguished road

There was a Bulgarian festival in Adelaide a few months back from memory
Old 04-18-2019, 09:08 AM   #377
Momce Makedonce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
There are many in South Australia. From all over the place. Some from Pirin. They seemed to have arrived slightly earlier than the Egejci. They assimilated very quickly and haven't given much pain to the Macedonians.
Interesting RTG, I wonder if Bulgarian Australians were in much greater number and there was a significant part of them more recently migrated how much of a pain they would have been to us Macedonians here in Australia. I feel like if they weren't on the Greeks level then they would most probably have been not far behind them. Or perhaps they could have just been like the Serbian and Albanian communities here in Australia, where there is some underlying tension but they never really get involved with us or give us much grief, at least not on any official level like Greeks do.

Last edited by Momce Makedonce; 04-18-2019 at 09:54 AM.
Momce Makedonce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 06:30 PM   #378
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

If there were more macedonians, we'd be giving them all hell! It's just a numbers game and the Greeks have more people. The Macedonians worked quite closely with the Bulgarians back in the market gardening days. It was convenient to be able to communicate and had more benefits than disadvantages. Sometimes Bulgarians world visit, I could never understand them!

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 11:00 PM   #379
Big Bad Sven

Big Bad Sven is on a distinguished road

In Melbourne I met a lot of Bulgarians from the social circles I was in (internationals). There seems to be quite a few that have arrived in Melbourne to study English and also work. When Bulgarian sports stars came into the city they would throw big parties

I never had any problems with them and they seemed quite friendly to me once I told them I was Macedonian. The odd one or two would say something stupid like we are the same or speak the same language. I would politely correct them lol

In the city I live in I have met a few as well, they have a growing community as well. Same deal, international students, people working in jobs like bar men, cleaners etc

I have also met many young girls come here with Australian partners.
I think now with the EU and the Bulgarian economy still struggling Australia will see more Bulgarians (and Romanians) migrating to Australia.
Big Bad Sven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 03:45 AM   #380
Momce Makedonce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
In Melbourne I met a lot of Bulgarians from the social circles I was in (internationals). There seems to be quite a few that have arrived in Melbourne to study English and also work. When Bulgarian sports stars came into the city they would throw big parties

I never had any problems with them and they seemed quite friendly to me once I told them I was Macedonian. The odd one or two would say something stupid like we are the same or speak the same language. I would politely correct them lol

In the city I live in I have met a few as well, they have a growing community as well. Same deal, international students, people working in jobs like bar men, cleaners etc

I have also met many young girls come here with Australian partners.
I think now with the EU and the Bulgarian economy still struggling Australia will see more Bulgarians (and Romanians) migrating to Australia.
That's really interesting BBS! I have to say for the most part I have never really had many issues on a personal level with Greeks or Serbians here, some underlying tensions for sure but nothing too serious, so I would say Bulgarians in Australia would be the same scenario. In saying that I am sure many have experienced the opposite end of dealing with some of the more crazy types of these communities.