View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 05:32 AM   #2
Momce Makedonce

Momce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud of

I'm a local and didn't know that this Church had services in Macedonian. Nor did I know that the Parish Priest is Macedonian, says in the link Very Reverend Father Mitko Machevski. Macedonians in Bankstown area sometimes go to this Church if our Macedonian Orthodox Church in Cabramatta is closed and need somewhere else, or some even just go here instead in general. I didn't know it was Antiochian though, I thought it was Russian Orthodox as most Macedonians refer to it as "Ruskata" Perhaps it used to be Russian and has changed to Antiochian at some point.