View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 01:11 AM   #31
Gocka

Gocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
Not sure that's how they all feel. Many emigrate or flee and become refugees because of economics or politics. Some would argue that when they arrive in their new countries a number of them (and their offspring) retain customs and attitudes that are not compatible with western societies. That perspective is given some weight when one reads about some of the events that have taken place in England, France and Germany. All that in spite of the somewhat accommodating nature of local authorities.
I read about this a lot, the economic refugees. In the US those are predominantly people form South and Central America, not Muslims or even others. I think getting a visa as a refugee is extremely difficult in he US so the ones who can only get here by plane are legitimate refugees. I've read a lot about the troubles Germans have with the middle eastern refugees and I honestly can't say I've experienced that here in the USA. But of course the USA takes in very few refugees at all so it's possible the same problems would occur if they took in over a million at once like Germany did.
Gocka is offline   Reply With Quote