View Single Post
Old 05-30-2019, 08:21 AM   #62
Soldier of Macedon
Administrator

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaS
What I need is help in countering some of the facts that they bring forth. Is this a good thread for that or is there a better one ?
Welcome. A few things. First, I deleted your previous post. We don't need more random anti-Macedonian idiots being cited here, there are plenty of other examples already on this forum and our responses to them. Second, if you're interested in learning about Macedonian history, spend more time going through the history and exposing propaganda sections. This forum has been active for over a decade and there is a plethora of sources and arguments that refute the idiocy of our enemies. Third, if you have a question about a specific topic, do some research on it first then ask for opinions, but be specific, there are plenty of forum members (myself included) that can provide information or point you in the right direction.

Excuse the bluntness and don't take it as an attack against you, but the moronic and opinionated quote you referenced from that idiot isn't worth dignifying with an answer and there is no place for that rubbish here anymore. We passed that stage years ago. Macedonians who are interested in their own history should transcend the mere mention of an opposing argument and at least take some time to develop a counter-argument before haphazardly posting the former here, especially when it lacks any substance or specificity.