View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 11:10 AM   #4
vicsinad

vicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niko777 View Post
I can't take these protests seriously. The majority of people who are protesting are DPMNE supporters. The Albanian threat in Macedonia is no different today than that of 2 or 5 years ago. Why is this getting so much attention today, because the opposition was able to secure 67 seats in parliament? Do people seriously think that the division of Macedonia is imminent because Zaev will form a government with DUI? Do people seriously think that Albanian will become official in Strumica and Bitola and people will be fined for not knowing Albanian? I'm skeptical at what deal Zaev really made with the Albanians... If we look at Gruevski's reign from 2006, we will see dozens of Albanian statues being built in Skopje, Albanian signs being installed in places like the municipality of Centar where Albaians make up 5% of the population (I have documented all of this in the Albanization thread), etc. Yet these same people did not have a problem with the Gruevski-Ahmeti goverment, but now they have a problem with the Zaev-Ahmeti government? Where were all these people when the illegal UCK statue was unveiled in the middle of Skopje and Gruevski turned a blind eye? Now we're expected to believe that he is protecting Macedonia from Albanization?
This is well put.
vicsinad is offline   Reply With Quote