View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 03:45 AM   #55
Epirot

Epirot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
Epirot, I will ban you if you continue to refer to Macedonian place names in Macedonia with Albanian endings. This veiled disrespect on a Macedonian forum is simply another example of the Albanian agenda to negate the significance of anything that is Macedonian.
Risto it seems that you will ban every non-Macedonian in MTO, just because he pronounce place-names of Macedonia quite different from you. If so, then you are attempting forcibly to Macedonize their speech, are not you?

If you find that I have broke any rule of common courtesy, ban immediately me!

Quote:
How do you think most ethnic Albanians migrated to Macedonia. Do you really believe they have always been there? I am positive almost all of them came during Ottoman times with the distinct advantage of changing religion and embracing Islam thereby allowing the right to hold weapons. Isn't this also obvious?
During various waves of Barbarian settlers in Macedonia, Albanians in order to save their national substance moved toward mountainous zones. All possible facts provide a strong Illyrian presence in Western Macedonia. How come that Albanians are settlers in Macedonia, while they descend mostly by Illyrians?