View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 04:43 PM   #13
Karposh

Karposh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberator of Makedonija View Post
You know this works in reverse as well, Greeks can't claim those who called themselves Greek and Bulgarians can't claim those who called themselves Bulgarians for the very reason such identities had different meanings back then.
With all due to respect LoM, blow it out your arse! You're not a cultural anthropologist so pretending to be one. You cannot possibly know the intended meaning of someone's declared personal identification from 200-300 years ago. I'll be the bigger man with regards to Bulgarian, Serbian and Greek self identification from the past when these societies show consensus with what you're saying. Until then I'll keep putting up the example of the Macedonian Regiment's undisputed declaration of their self identification as Macedonians. So, please stop challenging me on this issue because it's really starting to piss me off. Instead of fighting like for like with our enemies, you are doing exactly what Zaev and Co are doing and capitulating voluntarily. If you think this is the smart approach to be taking, it's not. It's pathetic.

How do you explain SoM's recent example on another thread that clearly shows the Macedonian language being mentioned during both the 15th and 16th centuries?
Karposh is offline   Reply With Quote