• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

Stop ILIRIDA, No - To VRANESHTITSA, DRUGOVO, ZAJAS and OSLOMEJ in KICHEVO!‏

World Macedonian Congress

Stop ILIRIDA, No – To VRANESHTITSA, DRUGOVO, ZAJAS and OSLOMEJ in KICHEVO!

March 22, 2012, Kichevo, Macedonia – The Macedonian World Congress (MWC) rejects outright, with indignation, the Nazi-fascist creations called “Greater Albania” and “Ilirida” and considers them anti-state and militant acts against tolerance and coexistence; designed to destabilize the region.

“Greater Albania” and “Ilirida” for the MWC are not projections for the unification of Albanians, but the final division of the Republic of Albania.

The WMC would like to remind the citizens and members of the ethnic minority communities that the basic principles of the Ohrid Framework Agreement, signed on August 13, 2001, are: the rejection of violence to achieve political purposes; the inviolability of sovereignty and territorial integrity of the Republic of Macedonia and the unitary character of the state; rejection of territorial solutions to ethnic issues; preservation of the multiethnic character of Macedonian society and provision for its reflection in public life; and the complete fulfillment of needs of all citizens of the Republic of Macedonia in accordance with the highest international standards, which are practiced in Macedonia.

At the same time the WMC would like to remind everyone that in accordance with Article 20 of the Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities of the Council of Europe, from February 1, 1995, in exercising the rights and freedoms arising from the principles enshrined in this Framework Convention, members of national minorities are obliged to respect national legislation and the rights of others, especially the rights of members of the majority and of other national minorities. At the same time, in accordance with Article 21 of the Framework Convention, nothing in it shall be construed as implying any right to take activity or perform any act contrary to the fundamental principles of International Law and in particular the sovereign equality, territorial integrity and political independence of States.

As the initiator and organizer of the campaign for a referendum for the Territorial Organization for self-governing held on November 7, 2004, the WMC rejects the upcoming takeover of the municipalities Vraneshtitsa, Drugovo, Zajas and Oslomej by Kichevo because such an act is in direct violation of the Ohrid Framework Agreement and the multi-ethnic character of Macedonian society.

The WMC will launch an initiative to the Constitutional Court of Macedonia to assess the constitutionality of Article 16 in the Law on Territorial Organization for self-governing in the Republic of Macedonia, which will determine the illegality/legality of the takeover of municipalities Vraneshtitsa, Drugovo, Zajas and Oslomej by Kichevo in the upcoming local elections.

СВЕТСКИ МАКЕДОНСКИ КОНГРЕС

СТОП ЗА ИЛИРИДА, НЕ - ЗА ВРАНЕШТИЦА, ДРУГОВО, ЗАЈАС И ОСЛОМЕЈ ВО КИЧЕВО!

22 март 2012 година, Кичево, Македонија - Светскиот Македонски Конгрес (СМК) со индигнација ги отфрла наци-фашистичките креации “Голема Албанија“ и “Илирида“ и ги оценува за антидржавни и милитанти, спротивни на толеранцијата и коегзистенцијата, а со цел дестабилизација на регионот.

За СМК “Голема Албанија“ и Илирида“ не се проекции за обединување на Албанците, туку за конечна поделба на Република Албанија.

СМК ги потсетува граѓаните и припадниците на малцинските етнички заедници, дека основни принципи во Охридскиот рамковен договор, потпишан на 13 август 2001 година се: отфрлањето на насилството за остварување на политички цели; неповредивоста на суверенитетот и територијалниот интегритет на Македонија и унитарниот карактер на државата; отфрлањето на територијалните решенија за етничките прашања; мултиетничкиот карактер на македонското општество кој мора да се сочува и да најде свој одраз во јавниот живот; и целосното исполнување на потребите на сите граѓани на Македонија во согласност со највисоките меѓународни стандарди, што впрочем е и практика во Македонија.

Истовремено, СМК потсетува дека во согласност со членот 20 од Рамковната конвенција за заштита на националните малцинства на Советот на Европа од 01 февруари 1995 година, во вршењето на правата и слободите што произлегуваат од принципите наведени во оваа Рамковна конвенција, припадниците на националните малцинства должни се да ги почитуваат националното законодавство и правата на другите, посебно правата на припадниците на мнозинството или на другите национални малцинства. Истовремено, во согласност со членот 21 од оваа Рамковна конвенција, ништо во неа нема да биде толкувано како да дава право да се презема активност или да се постапува спротивно на основните принципи на
    меѓународното право и посебно на суверената еднаквост, територијалниот интегритет и политичката независнот на државите.

Како иницијатор и организатор на кампањата за референдумот на територијалната организација на локалната самоуправа одржан на 7 ноември 2004 година, СМК го отфрла престојното припојување на општините Вранештица, Другово, Зајас и Осломеј, во состав на општина Кичево, бидејќи тоа е во директна колизија со Охридскиот рамковен договор и мултиетничкиот карактер на македонското општество.

СМК ќе поведе иницијатива до Уставниот суд на Македонија за оценка на уставноста на членот 16 од Законот за територијалната организација на локалната самоуправа во Република Македонија, со кој се утврдува припојување на пштините Вранештица, Другово, Зајас и Осломеј, во состав на општина Кичево, на престојните локални избори.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV
  • EgejskaMakedonia
    • Jan 2010

This reminds me of the ICJ case...yet now people are asking for the framework agreement to be obeyed and enforced.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
      This reminds me of the ICJ case...yet now people are asking for the framework agreement to be obeyed and enforced.
      Exactly my thoughts. This isn't the first time that Todor Petrov has shown a lack of integrity.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Niko777
        • Oct 2010

Thank you George for starting this thread!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Niko, I will merge this with yours shortly.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

Niko,I thought it deserves a mention i found it interesting .
            Last edited by George S.; 03-22-2012, 11:42 PM. Reason: ed
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

“Greater Albania” and “Ilirida” for the MWC are not projections for the unification of Albanians, but the final division of the Republic of Albania.
              Didn't he mean Macedonia here? Makes the same mistake in both languages.

Notwithstanding this, Petrov may as well be waving the ventilator around nowadays. What a shame he couldn't maintain a dignified stance.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

Yeah petrov was a man of principle ,years ago he said he wouldn't change the flag or name.
                But he has changed & he would be waving the ventilator flag.When all is said & done people have no ambarrasment or shame & they embrace their new found flag openly.I would say it's macedonia rather than albaniain those words otherwise it won't make sense.
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                X