View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 05:47 AM   #75
Delodephius

Delodephius is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I can elaborate but i think that would be futile cuz both you and slovak seems like you are obsessed with your own theories and strictly closed to anything which contradicts your own ideas, even if it`s concrete buildings and other archeological findings.
The theories you present are completely alien to us. I don't know what your sources are. There is nothing I have read in dozens of books on Eastern European, Gothic, Slavic or any other history for that matter that resembles what you speak of. And these are not some fringe books, I'm talking of books written by experts in the field, academics from the most prestigious universities in Europe, Russia and the Middle East. But then again, you would most likely call them liars and frauds and dig something up from whatever source you may find that tries to demonstrate they are wrong. I distrusted authorities when I was young and poorly aware, until I actually read the books and saw what these people actually were talking about. The things you accuse me and SoM of are actually what you are guilty of, at least that is plainly obvious to us. Let me not get into the fact that you openly despise all things Roman and Catholic. With such a bias I'm afraid we here cannot take a word you say seriously. You constantly accuse us of some form of ignorance, yet rarely has it been true. There is nothing I hate more than when people accuse me of not knowing something I actually do know. I can only wonder then what prompted them to make such a false conclusion of me. As if I didn't know how Theodoric the Goths mausoleum looked like? I made a model of the tomb from paper a few years ago for god's sake! We here know most of European history from that period, what we don't know is the pseudohistory you keep posting, from whatever dark hole you continue to pull it out of.
But for broad minded people, (whole) earth is (like their) family.

Last edited by Delodephius; 08-09-2011 at 05:52 AM.
Delodephius is offline   Reply With Quote