Disturbing and powerful stuff.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Daskalot
      • Sep 2008

There are many more pictures like this......

The bloodthirsty Greek bishop Germanos Karavangelis is said to have kept the head of Lazar Pop-Trajkov he even had a picture of his beheaded skull in his office.
      Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

If the Armenians have a case against the Turks for atrocities, i am sure if we keep this type of evidence (which is just The tip of the iceberg) we will have a case against Greece.
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

In this picture, is it a Turk or a Greek that is holding the heads?
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

disturbing, makes me cry for all of our fallen in the name of freedom
            They are our Macedonian heroes
            Both Greece and Turkey have a lot to answer for
            Turkey is trying to make amends
            Yet Greece continues its bullshit
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
              • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
              In this picture, is it a Turk or a Greek that is holding the heads?
              I think he's greek.

I remember seeing him on this video
              YouTube - Macedonia's struggle against Greeks (1904-1908)

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                • Nov 2009

It's both disgusting and sad to see a photo like this. We have so much evidence of genocide towards the Macedonian people but why is it not being recognized around the world. hopefully the truth will come out and show who these barbaric Greeks really are.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DirtyCodingHabitz View Post
                  I think he's greek.
                  The maggot holding the heads is in an outfit that looks more Greek than Turkish, but I could be wrong, haven't really studied them.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Onur
                    • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                    The maggot holding the heads is in an outfit that looks more Greek than Turkish, but I could be wrong, haven't really studied them.
                    You know, in that era, every society had their own clothing style and this one in the picture is not a Turkish dress.

There are similar pictures like this for the uprising in Blacksea, right after Macedonia. Germanos Karavangelis`s assassins also beheaded the leaders of Turkish resistance in Blacksea and took pictures like this. He bring bandit groups from Crete, Morea to Blacksea, maybe Karavangelis did same in Macedonia too. So, this guy in the picture might be Cretan since they massacred ~20.000 people in just few weeks in Crete at 1897, so they were experienced on that.

Btw, you say that Greeks was helping ottoman army in that time but this wasn't the case `till the end of uprising. Yes, Greek bandits was on the Turkish side at the beginning but after short time, ottoman authorities realized the aim of Greeks and then they sent Karavangelis back to Istanbul patriarchy and fought vs Greek bandits too and ottoman army killed Greek bandit leaders, not the VMRO.
                    Last edited by Onur; 12-13-2010, 07:00 AM.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                      • Jan 2009

I'm sure many have seen these, but I thought it would be appropriate to post these pictures here...

Greeks crimes against Macedonians

The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

heartbreaking, I will not revisit this thread
                        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Onur
                          • Apr 2010

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
                          I'm sure many have seen these, but I thought it would be appropriate to post these pictures here...
                          Are these from 1940s Greek civil war? because these cloths cant be from the year of 1903-1904.

Btw i just saw a picture of Greek bandits in Macedonia at 1904;

Look at the patchwork on the chest of the shirts and the buttons on it. Especially it`s visible on the 1,2,3rd man from left at the upper row and 1st, 5th guy at down row. This is same chest patchwork and buttons with the guy in the first post of TrueMacedonian.
                          Last edited by Onur; 12-13-2010, 07:26 AM.

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
                            heartbreaking, I will not revisit this thread
                            Even more heartbreaking is the fact that these Macedonians have gone through this and the world has ignored it. Worse than that, the world reward greece and punish us.

My grandfather, (the one on my avatar) suffered the same demise. He was only 18.
                            Just like the above photos, his head seperate from his torso and was paraded through his village on a horse and was mocked by a greek general because of my dedos age.

I hope to god i don't by chance come across a photo of him similar to the ones TLWR has produced.

Julie, these photos might be difficult to digest. But its very important they are displayed for the world to see.
                            Last edited by Bill77; 12-13-2010, 07:30 AM.
                            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Agamoi Thytai
                              • Nov 2010

I don't deny that such kind of attrocities were commited in Greek civil war by the Greek army and Greek policemen againts Macedonian partizans (and Greek partizans as well).However are you sure that all these cut heads and corpses belong to Macedonians killed by Greeks?What is the proof?I also can upload a photo with corpses claiming they are Greek peasants slaughtered by Macedonian partizans in Greek civil war!Would you believe me?Take,for instance this photo that you have posted:

I don't know who did it and i don't accuse anyone in particular but these people have nothing to do with Macedonians.They are Greek members of EAM (a resistance organization controlled by KKE,the Greek Communist Party)!This photo is taken from an article of Greek wikipedia on the Civil War and especially on the so-called Dekemvriana (December events that took place in Athens on December 1944) when Greek communists demonstrating in the center of Athens were shot by policemen:

Take a closer look to the banners,all with Greek inscriptions,one reads ΚΡΕΜΑΛΑ Ο ΓΟΝΑΤΑΣ-EAM (Gallows for Gonatas-a right politician,perhaps a minister at that time)

"What high honour do the Macedonians deserve, who throughout nearly their whole lives are ceaselessly engaged in a struggle with the barbarians for the safety of the Greeks?"
                              Polybius, Histories, 9.35

Comment

Working...
                              X