• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Venom
    • Sep 2008

Macedonian-Bulgarians?!

Do you believe this shit?

So the Egejci and Pirinci are Macedonian Bulgarians? What the fuck does that even mean? Were they Bulgarians as they have so often said? Or were they Macedonians? What constitutes a Macedonian-Bulgarian? What about the greeks? They claim the inhabitants were all greek? Does that mean they were Bulgarian-Macedonian-Greeks? Or Ottoman-Occupied-Bulgarian-Greek-Macedonians?
    S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a
  • julie
    • May 2009

propoganda

wikepedia can be changed by anyone, it cant be used as a reference for University degrees, so dont worry about it, they are out in all systems go, they fear the unification of our country with the EU convening in December for the proposed entry of Macedonia

guys. lets say no to name change, eventually the EU will let us in anyway, we have already had to change our rightful flag, I refuse to be called anything but Macedonian
    peace and blessings
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by julie corby View Post
      wikepedia can be changed by anyone, it cant be used as a reference for University degrees, so dont worry about it, they are out in all systems go, they fear the unification of our country with the EU convening in December for the proposed entry of Macedonia

guys. lets say no to name change, eventually the EU will let us in anyway, we have already had to change our rightful flag, I refuse to be called anything but Macedonian
      peace and blessings
      Spot on Julie Ahhh wiki the Greek Bible and favourite propaganda tool
      Last edited by Bill77; 11-04-2009, 12:26 AM.
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Welcome Julie, wise words.

Venom, apart from light reference, wikipedia is virtual garbage, it isn't research material. Skim through it, take what you require, and then begin your search.

Look, wikipedia is a running joke for anybody taking a subject seriously, the site is constantly mocked from all corners where it concerns reliability and credibility, so clearly, idiots of the racist Bulgar/Greek type have also infested the most simplest of topics. Not only is it not used as a reference for educational institutions, I have even seen people reject its use for something so simple as a trivia competition, various media outlets have mocked it for lack of consistency, etc.

Wikipedia at the moment is simply a product that is largely produced by morons; for morons.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Venom
          • Sep 2008

G'day Julie. That was a... strange response from you.

SoM, I know Wikipedia is a load of shit, I was just wondering when they started calling us Bulgarian Macedonians and if they realise how stupid that term sounds?

From flat out Bulgarians now Bulgarian Macedonians? Bunch of inbreds.
          S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Its a parallel page bro, they have one for (real) Macedonians proper also, then they have the rest. Who to complain to? Nobody, don't even bother, I commend all of the Macedonians on wikipedia that have battled and fought to hold our own, quite simply I was not prepared to commit my time and energy to a site that can be altered by the next racist souvlaki that walked in. Now, like I said, if I am researching a topic, wikipedia usually appears at the top of the google list, I enter the page, get the breif overview, disregard anything not referenced (and there is always plenty of unreferenced and opinionated garbage), and then move on to actual and proper sites that deal with the topic at hand.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Guys, Julie has won the lottery of life ... her Mum comes from the same selo as my Father. A lovely woman who I have known most of my life.

Welcome Julie.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

How someone ca tell another person who they are defies logic especially the enemies of macedonia.How can one race of people belong to four other countries.Well that's what happened in 1913 it was a land grab & they just took it & the rest is propaganda & history.Who cares what the Bulgarians think or the Greeks.What matters is what we think for ourselves.We are Macedonians That's all that matters.The Bulgarians,The Greeks etc can go fuck themselves if they think that they can be another race its all FAKE.My blood in my veins isReal MACEDONIAN.
                Last edited by George S.; 11-04-2009, 02:30 AM. Reason: edit
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                  How someone ca tell another person who they are defies logic especially the enemies of macedonia.How can one race of people belong to four other countries.Well that's what happened in 1913 it was a land grab & they just took it & the rest is propaganda & history.Who cares what the Bulgarians think or the Greeks.What matters is what we think for ourselves.We are Macedonians That's all that matters.The Bulgarians,The Greeks etc can go fuck themselves if they think that they can be another race its all FAKE.My blood in my veins isReal MACEDONIAN.
                  George, i love your patriotism. If we were at war, i'd love to have you in a bunker next to me Bate.

But with all seriousness, It is not enough for only us to think we are Macedonians. The world must know this also. But we must be realistic that it will not happen over night. But what i am certain of, is it will happen. The more the Greeks go on about it, the more controversy there will be. Therefor people around the word will here more of the otherside of the story. They can keep diging there own Hole. If only they shut there mouths from the start and not interfere with our affairs, we would have just gone off on our merry ways and all this Defending for the truth would not have been necessary .

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

well its true if we think right & act it out we would be allright.We got enough politicians going against us.Bill if there was a war on you got nothing to worry about only fear itself.I'll look after you.I have to agree the greeks should leave Macedonia alone to get on with it's life.
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

1913 Balkan War

As a resullt of that destructive Treaty being drawn up to appease the mongrels who partitioned our country, what is it that will eventuate in 2013? Was there not a clause placed that it was a deal signed sealed and delivered for 100 years (only)
                      Imagine that, the unification of Macedonia (please no insulting derogatory prefixes World) without a war.

It will be an interesting time if and when Macedonia enters the European Union. Open borders, imagine that. Somehow I dont see it happening without further unnecessay blood shed.

I really hope the referendum that the Macedonian president conducts will be one where every Macedonian world wide will have the ability to vote, and not just in the Republic, the "minority" of Albantsi may skew the stats somehow.

ONE NAME ONE NATION MACEDONIAN
                      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

what a wonderful philosophy, love it.

Comment

• Jankovska
                          • Sep 2008

There is no expiry date on the treaty. Egej is and probably will stay under Greek occupation. Egejci need to free themselves from it.
                          Macedonia will not become part of the EU and we should really wake up and face up to the fact. Greece will never allow it.
                          As for a referendum, i think there is no need for one. We chose our name when we split from Jugoslavija and decided to stand independent. If anyone has a problem with that than that should only be there problem, we should not be sucked into it. Our goverment should distance itself from the name negotiations, in ideal world they should stop the crap immediately. We don't need to go to a referendum and choose our name every 10-15 years just because someone has a problem with it. It's our name, our right and that is where it should all end. Having a referendum will take us where we were, we should be moving forward not going back. Greece is a powerless country which have happened to be part of the EU family, we are not part of that family and never will be. Time to become part of another family.
                          Julie welcome by the way, the more girls here the better. To much male domination on here

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                            There is no expiry date on the treaty. Egej is and probably will stay under Greek occupation. Egejci need to free themselves from it.
                            Macedonia will not become part of the EU and we should really wake up and face up to the fact. Greece will never allow it.
                            As for a referendum, i think there is no need for one. We chose our name when we split from Jugoslavija and decided to stand independent. If anyone has a problem with that than that should only be there problem, we should not be sucked into it. Our goverment should distance itself from the name negotiations, in ideal world they should stop the crap immediately. We don't need to go to a referendum and choose our name every 10-15 years just because someone has a problem with it. It's our name, our right and that is where it should all end. Having a referendum will take us where we were, we should be moving forward not going back. Greece is a powerless country which have happened to be part of the EU family, we are not part of that family and never will be. Time to become part of another family.
                            Julie welcome by the way, the more girls here the better. To much male domination on here
                            You make plenty of sense Jankovska. Samo treba da se suredat ovie majmuni sega sto otvorvat drug front.

Mabe its just full of wind. Sto mislat i koj mislat ovije majcini se. Tie ke controlirat nashata sudbina? Dosta nie makata sega ovie ke se prat pametni i deka se vaznij. Ne e cudno ako se plateni od grckata strana da dupat.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                              Too much male domination on here
                              I see myself as a SNAM (Sensitive New Age Macedonian) .... which means I say "please" when I ask my wife to mow the lawns.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                              X