X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

Traian Hadjidimitriou predavnik and scum of the earth exposed

Another predavnik, another imposter Hellene, another scum of the earth spreading propaganda. Thank God for people like Fred A. Reed who wrote about this experience.
    Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!
  • Bij
    • Oct 2009

aah i love when Greeks give themselves up like this.

once had a greek guy picking on me at work, kept my mouth shut and was professional all the while he kept calling me a bulgarian. one day he blurts out even his grandma spoke that 'dirty bulgarian language' and i pissed my pants laughing in his face at him.

sorry lol a little bit OT but it's the small things...

Comment

• makedonin
      • Sep 2008

Yeah, they will go through pains hiding their grandparents language, and go miles spiting on us calling us slavs and denying us our birth right.

There was a Macedonian guy here in Germany, who went to a wedding of his Greek friend.

Some chick (obviously "Greek") who was sitting with him on the table started spiting on him all the know Greek propaganda and hatred.

Than comes the Granny of the chick, an tells him in Macedonian, "Kako si mnuchko". The Macedonian guy turned to the chick and said "How come your Granny speaks my language".

The poor thing got so angry that she had to leave the wedding.

Typical "Ellenikomakedonas" story.

It is becoming even boring.
      Last edited by makedonin; 10-23-2009, 03:35 AM.
      To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• VMRO
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonin View Post
        Yeah, they will go through pains hiding their grandparents language, and go miles spiting on us calling us slavs and denying us our birth right.

There was a Macedonian guy here in Germany, who went to a wedding of his Greek friend.

Some chick (obviously "Greek") who was sitting with him on the table started spiting on him all the know Greek propaganda and hatred.

Than comes the Granny of the chick, an tells him in Macedonian, "Kako si mnuchko". The Macedonian guy turned to the chick and said "How come your Granny speaks my language".

The poor thing got so angry that she had to leave the wedding.

Typical "Ellenikomakedonas" story.

It is becoming even boring.

The predavnici are always the ones who try to be more greeks then the greeks themselves.
        Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Pelister
          • Sep 2008

He has been found out.

The thing about the Ottoman census data is that it was very unreliable, but the new Greeks are still practicing the same kinds of distortions today that they were back then.

Comment

Working...
          X