Another Question For Our Modern Greek Friends???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The LION will ROAR
    • Jan 2009

Another Question For Our Modern Greek Friends???

I have asked this Question on other groups but could not get a answer...
    So i'll ask the same Question here..?

I like for our modern Greek Friends to Show us all these Greek Macedonians in the 40's, 50's, 60's ,70's & 80's
    infact any year prior to 1988 where they are waving the Macedonian Flag or the Macedonian symbol...????

Why I am asking this is..Because Greeks always proudly claiming that they've always been Greek Macedonian and have always worship the Macedonian SUN...

So lets see if we get any response from our friendly southern Neighbours..?
    Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 10-22-2009, 12:27 AM.
    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

You are asking for the imposible Brate. The evidence will not happen. I noticed the question you pose and how they avoid it and change the subject. Its a clever and important question. One idiot actualy posted an icon from his church that had the mother mary holding christ as a baby and she had a star on her forehead. which represents the star that is mentioned in the Gospel of Mathew regarding the 3 kings folowing The star to get to the king of kings. He mistook or tried to make us believe that as evidence that they used King Philip's symble. lol
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

Working...
    X