Greece recognizes the Macedonian language in 1916!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daskalot
    • Sep 2008

Greece recognizes the Macedonian language in 1916!

Written in Greek:
    Στο υπ' αριθ. 1023 συμβολαιογραφικό έγγραφο που συντάχθηκε την 18η Σεπτεμβρίου 1916 στο χωριό της Εδεσσας Βλάδοβο (μετονομάσθηκε το 1926 σε Αγρας) βεβαιώνεται επίσημα από τον Ελληνα συμβολαιογράφο Λουκά Βασιλείου, ότι τόσο ο γηγενής πωλητής όσο και ο αγοραστής δεν γνωρίζουν την Ελληνική αλλά την Μακεδονική διάλεκτο
    Translated into English:
    In No. 1023 notarial document drawn up on 18 September 1916 in the village of Vladovo(renamed in 1926 to Agras*) in the Edessa region, officially certified by the Greek notary Louka Vasileiou, that both natives, seller and the buyer do not know Greek but only the Macedonian dialect.

*Translator's note.
    Here is another Greek official document supporting the Macedonian language from 1916, please do also notice that the original name of the village is used, Vladovo and not the artificial Agras.

Macedonian Truth Organisation
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

μετονομάσθηκε
    Dear Greek friends, please feel free to help me determine if this means the name was always a Greek one. I am not sure ... but a greek birdie told me that this means it was changed afterwards. .... ummm, like most of Northern Greece.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Daskalot
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      Dear Greek friends, please feel free to help me determine if this means the name was always a Greek one. I am not sure ... but a greek birdie told me that this means it was changed afterwards. .... ummm, like most of Northern Greece.
      Everything that you now see in Greek annexed Macedonia is an ARTIFICIAL CREATION, MYTH encrusted LIES is all that there is

Comment

• Bratot
        • Sep 2008

Нотарски документи од 1915 и 1916 година сведочат дека македонскиот јазик и идентитет бил неоспорен факт за Грците.

Македонска нација“ не е орган на политичка партија, друштво, или организација, туку е широка национална трибуна, во која може да соработува секој оној Македонец и Македонка, кој сака да работи за доброто и среќата на својата нација. На македонската национална кауза може да и служи секој чесен Македонец без разлика на неговите филозофски погледи, идеолошки убедувања или партиска припадност.
        The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Daskalot
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
          Нотарски документи од 1915 и 1916 година сведочат дека македонскиот јазик и идентитет бил неоспорен факт за Грците.

http://www.mn.mk/index.php/aktuelno/...fakt-za-grcite
          Bravo Bratot! Odlichna rabota!

Comment

• Pelister
            • Sep 2008

Nice find. Just another piece of important evidence.

Daskalot, where does the document come from? Do you have a source?

Comment

Working...
            X