WWI and Red Cross info on Macedonians(1915)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

WWI and Red Cross info on Macedonians(1915)

page 4

page 5

So Macedonians, Turks, Armenians, Bulgarians, and modern "greeks" joined hands in a mighty procession

page 8

Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!
  • Bratot
    • Sep 2008

Thank you for this thread TM, even though is sad to look at those faces.
    The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
      • Jan 2009

No problem Bratot. It's sad too see these pictures. I've seen so many on the web of Macedonian children crying and looking so sad that I couldn't stand to look anymore.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
        • Jan 2009

MAKEDONIA NOT MACEDONIA ☼ LAND of the Mother of God ☼ MAKEDONIA ☼ LAND OF THE SUN AND TO THE FLOWERS ☼ the Makedonians childrens of the Mother of God Ma - Makedonia ☼ history of Macedonia

Here's a sight with more pics in it.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Bump.

The thread deserves it and the texts are informative, the Macedonians are clearly acknowledged as a separate people from their Balkan neighbours.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
            • Jan 2009

Thanks for the bump SoM. Here's some more on what a soldier noticed during WWI;

page 199

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

No question about it Macedonians were a distinct people.They existed & still exist.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Another good source, keep it up TM, because lord knows our racist enemies and falsifiers of history cannot keep up with it.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                  • Jan 2009

This book was published in 1917. http://books.google.com/books?id=rjI...age&q=&f=false

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                    • Jan 2009

Here some interesting pics of the book posted above this post. Notice the place-names;

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                      • Jan 2009

It's nice to revisit these older topics. I have a few additions to make. Seeing as this is a topic related to WWI I decided to stick these items in here. The first comes from a G. Ward Price. Ward Price doesn't believe in Macedonians even though they called themselves Macedonians.

His ignorance still benefits us the reality he simply could not grasp. Macedonians calling themselves Macedonians

This other English "bloke" is a bit more brutal in his telling of the Macedonians and Macedonia but he reveals a few things about the Macedonian language, though vexing to him, quite entertaining at the same time.

I wonder if the modern grks can tell us where Janes is? Maybe if I use the new modern grk name, Metaliko, they would know. Harold Lake may have been confused and quite put off with the Macedonian language. Hell he couldn't even figure out if it was a debased form of modern grk or not. But he knew these people were Macedonian.

Comment

• Carlin
                        • Dec 2011

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                        X