X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

The EU and the Re-Writing of History

Here's something I stumbled upon which made a ton of sense as to why the EU is a racist organization hellbent on consuming all of Europe and distorting history to make up a new society. New World Order? Conspiracy? You be the judge.

(The text is pages 59-61)

Do some of you think it is a coincidence that Macedonia is being rejected the right to call itself Macedonia and its people Macedonians? Do any of you think that a bunch of "slavs" fits the EU mold of who THEY think the Macedonians were and ought to be? Is it a wonder why Macedonian minorities in modern "greece" and Bulgaria are denied basic human rights without the EU even slapping these 2 terrorist states wrists? If you guys think that I'm propagating a lie (I know the modern "greeks" do) then all you have to do is your own research. http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...ead.php?t=1025

Macedonia is not meant to gain recognition in this vile organization. It doesn't fit the mold that these Neo-Europeans are trying to create.
    Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!
  • osiris
    • Sep 2008

mate we need the eu like we need another 2 million albanians in the land.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
      • Jan 2009

I agree Osiris. The EU is a toilet stain. Hopefully one day someone decides to clean their toilet.

The odds have always been pinned against the Macedonians. There shouldn't be any lies to the people about aspirations to join the rest of "europe". Terms like "aspirations" and sentences like "join the rest of europe" are politically pseudo charged terms in order to make Macedonians feel like they're missing out on something big. Just like when Crvenkovski uses fear mongering tactics in interviews to scare the Macedonians into submitting their identity by saying "We need to bargain our name with "greece" if we are to join NATO and the EU before it's too late".
      Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• osiris
        • Sep 2008

i pity the many wonderful people in europe whose goodwill and good intentions are defecated upon by the actions of their hypocritic ingonrant and self obsessed ploiticians.

Comment

Working...
        X