X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Albanian Experts predicting a Greater Albania by 2013

The fact that Kosovo is refusing to sign a document stating that they will not become part of Albania is worrying for the rest of the region. They are saying that parts of Southern Serbia,Macedonia,Greece and MonteNegro will be part of their Greater Albanian Map.

Албански стручњаци: Голема Албанија формирана до 2013 ТИРАНА / 1.11.10

Нова албанска држава, што би ги опфаќала Албанија, Косово, делови од Србија и Црна Гора, Македонија и Грција со албанско население, би требало да биде формирана до 2013 година.

Ова, како што пренесува еРепортер, го навестува директорот на Институутот за регионални прогнози во Тирана, Коча Данај.

На промоцијата на политичкото движење „Листа Природна Албанија“ во Тирана, Данај изјави дека Албанците во тие држави би требало да се изјаснат на референдум за формирање голема албанска држава.

Тој изрази очекување дека одлуката за тоа би можела мошне брзо да биде донесена на Косово.

Според Данај, формирањето на таквата држава „води кон стабилност и просперитет на регионот на Балканот, како и решавање на албанското прашање“. Тој смета дека цел на единствената албанска држава може да се постигне по мирен пат, низ преговори со соседите.

Данај, кој беше советник на тројца албански премиери, тврди дека оваа идеја има подршка и кај меѓународната заедница и нагласува дека за тоа „јасно говори присуството на преставниците на Данска и Германија на собирот во Тирана“.

„Идејата за формирање единствена албанска држава здушно ја поддржува и приштинското „Самоопределување“ на Албин Курти“, изјави вториот човек на ова движење Либурн Алиу.

Формирањето на Листата на природна Албанија, според КИМ радиото, ја поздравиле и претседателите на општините Прешево и Бујановац Рагми Мустафа и Јонуз Музлиу

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.
  • Daniel the Great
    • Nov 2009

And how do these crazy Albanians going to pull this off? do they think the countries involved are just going to sit back and watch? fucken psychos!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

This concept of 'greater' Albania, whatever it means, will never come to fruition.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

They are basically saying that in the name of peace in the balkans, a Greater Albania should be formed.

Judging by this map they want over 50% of Macedonia including all of Skopje,Bitola and Parts of Egejska Makedonija. I think this should be treated very seriously, here is the video footage below.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
          • Nov 2009

Prolet, i would understand if they want Tetovo because of the majority Albanian but Ohrid? Skopje? Bitola? Lerin? Veles? Galichnik? Krushevo? and the list goes on, how can they possibly claim those lands that have so much history under Macedonians. i say let them dream their irredentist dream, it isn't going to happen.

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

There are no limits Daniel, they are trying to do this without a war. Kosovo was far too easy for them as USA did the bombing for them they just simply started it. They forced our predavnici to sign the Ramkoven Dogovor pretty much without a fight, lets see if they try something similar in MonteNegro and Greece.

They dont have the capability for anything like this with force, Albania is the poorest country in Europe and Kosovo is not far behind with limited independence without the right to have its own army. Basically Germany and Austria have a document signed that they can never be one country, the EU is pushing for Kosovo and Albania to sign a similar accord and Kosovo doesnt want to sign it.

What that so called Albanian Expert is saying that Macedonia should first become a federalized country, then the Albanians should be asked if they want want a greater Albania and apparently this will all be good for the peace in the region. Great Robbery in the name of peace in the region, this guy has been an advisor for 3 Albania Premiers i think he expects Nato to bomb every country for their psycotic wet dreams.
            Last edited by Prolet; 11-01-2010, 09:51 AM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

An horrific potential outcome.
              I think it might happen sooner than 2013 if Macedonia keeps going about its business the way it has so far. A better question is what would Macedonia do about it if it was going to happen.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Jankovska
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                An horrific potential outcome.
                I think it might happen sooner than 2013 if Macedonia keeps going about its business the way it has so far. A better question is what would Macedonia do about it if it was going to happen.
                I agree and also been wondering the same. I mean I hear from young men always saying, za kogo da se tepam, ne planiram? I think Greater Albania is reality and should be taken extremly seriously, extremly.

Comment

• Phoenix
                  • Dec 2008

Unfortunately Macedonia is most at risk in those plans to achieve a "greater albania"...I can't see the 'greeks' giving up a square millimetre of land, no other country will roll over like Macedonia has.

Our leadership continues to play with our identity and in the process this encourages our enemies to undermine us even further...

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                    • Sep 2010

This is exactly the type of islamification of Europe. Geert is right about one thing, the more you have of their people in your country the more they will get stronger and eventually take over your country.

This is exactly why Multicultural countries will fail and end up with civil wars and revolutions. Good thing Turks and Bosnians are peaceful in Makedonija or we would be having double trouble.
                    Last edited by DirtyCodingHabitz; 11-01-2010, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• Pelister
                      • Sep 2008

I'm sure Europe would back them.

If they could just stop these insane negotiations, and focus their attention and energies on the other major threat to our existence, encircling Albanians.

The Macedonian government has to introduce a range of solid measures to stop the Albanians moving in, and staying, permanently. They also have to introduce laws, stating that any 'enemy alien' found to have taken up arms, or conspiring to go to war against the State to split it up has their citizenship revoked (if they are a citizen), and if they have family who are also citizens, have their citizenship 'downgraded' or entirely revoked. If they want to break us up, take away their rights I say.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                        Our leadership continues to play with our identity and in the process this encourages our enemies to undermine us even further...
                        This is the point exactly. Why shouldn't anyone think Macedonia is fair game for this kind of treachery if its leaders are still open to negotiation on such fundamental issues.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Its deffinitely a serious threat, i dont know what our secret services are doing but they should be right on to this.

I remember Menduh Tachi in an interview once saying that 99% of the Albanians believe in Greater Albania, i guess we will have to take his word for it. DBK and UBK need to be given tougher powers to prevent this from happening.

Phoenix, Why is Greece any different from Macedonia,Serbia and MonteNegro? Over 1 million Albanians live there for starters, the Greek Foreign Minister Drousas has Albanian roots for starters.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                            • Jan 2009

Some would say macedonia became the “third Albanian state” after the humiliating ohrid agreement….

I mean the ghegs can pretty much walk around Macedonia and do and say what they want with out any consequences. I mean they carry around weapons and kill each other, and once every while threaten Macedonian stability with pathetic threats of war and “greater Albania”. They even publicly disrespect Macedonian people/history/flag/etc

In any other normal country such anti-social and war mongering behaviour wouldn’t not be tolerated, except makedonijia aint no normal country it’s a banana republic.

The ironic thing is that it’s the shiptar gheg minority that are bossing around and intimidating the Macedonian majority, the Macedonians are nothing more then little bitches to the shiptar pimps

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                              Its deffinitely a serious threat, i dont know what our secret services are doing but they should be right on to this.

I remember Menduh Tachi in an interview once saying that 99% of the Albanians believe in Greater Albania, i guess we will have to take his word for it. DBK and UBK need to be given tougher powers to prevent this from happening.

Phoenix, Why is Greece any different from Macedonia,Serbia and MonteNegro? Over 1 million Albanians live there for starters, the Greek Foreign Minister Drousas has Albanian roots for starters.
                              The key difference is that the shiptars in Grease are actually intimidated by grk police and military, hence why you dont see any maps of greater albania or even albanian flags all through out grease. Different story in macedonia were the shiptars are king of the world and can do what ever they want.

Remember in the early 90's when the grk army fired shots at albanian guards on the border to stop illegal albanian immigrants? In macedonia we gave shiptar refugees from kosovo macedonian citezenship. Gee what a really smart thing to do.

Grk people are ultra-nationalists and hate and dont want anything to do with their "barbaric neighbours", whilst macedonians go to grease for holidays to get their heads smashed in, admit to bulgarian slav ancestory to get a pretty little plastic bulgarian passport, hope and pray that not all shiptars are bad, and worship serbian racists as gods. There is no way the average grik idiot would allow albanian flags to be in grease.

Thats the sad truth gang

Comment

Working...
                              X