Clear All
  • kompir
    • Jan 2015

Brain dead idiots on parade...

Absolute insanity... му летна чафката на народот
    Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш
  • VMRO
    • Sep 2008

Filth, not sure what "Pride" there is dressing up like fukw*ts.
    Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• kompir
      • Jan 2015

Originally posted by VMRO View Post
      Filth, not sure what "Pride" there is dressing up like fukw*ts.
      Why stop there, why not have pride parades for autism, Downs syndrome, tourettes, schizophrenia, dementure...
      Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Karposh
        • Aug 2015

Originally posted by kompir View Post
        Why stop there, why not have pride parades for autism, Downs syndrome, tourettes, schizophrenia, dementure...
        Are you equating all those things with the rainbow community? How very bigoted of you. Men wearing dresses, high heels, make-up and outlandish wigs is perfectly normal. They're just living their true selves. Don't forget that there are infinite amount of genders and you can be anything you wish to be. If you want to be a cat, a dog or even a kitchen appliance then you have every right to be just that. We are a much more tolerant, inclusive and diverse society these days and everyone must accept the true identity people have chosen for themselves otherwise people will die and it will be society's fault for their bigotry. If people want to identify as having Down Syndrome, Dementia, Schizophrenia or other mental illnesses, then that's their right. If I want to identify as a spastic and behave like that in public then no one has the right to call me out for it. That is my true self and you bigots just need to accept my new identity.

BTW, Sydney is up there with the top 10 most homo cities of the world. And, seeing sleazy Albanese proudly taking part and parading around with the rainbow mob over the last week or so sickened me to no end.

Comment

Working...
        X