Old 04-14-2010, 05:23 AM   #31
osiris

osiris is on a distinguished road

bobby doesnt just have talent he has star quality
osiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:31 AM   #32
Bij

Bij is on a distinguished road

He is fantastic! reminds me of another young talent we have in the Macedonian community of Sydney doing big things globally - Michael Dameski
Bij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 08:40 PM   #33
Coolski

Coolski is on a distinguished road

This kid is going to be huge in that he is clearly intelligent as well as creative and talented ... Watching the way he is progressing, it is so great to see that he knows his Macedonian roots, and is able to relate to western culture as well as Macedonian.

Choosing Leonard Cohen's song to sing really showed that he has the uniqueness and substance to be truly creative as well as a great singer. This, coupled with his Macedonian consciousness will make him such a powerful personality for Australia, Macedonia and everyone associated with the two countries. High hopes!
Old 04-14-2010, 09:32 PM   #34
Prolet

Prolet is on a distinguished road

SOM, I dont think he realizes how good he really is, he can only get better from here.
Prolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 10:39 PM   #35
Soldier of Macedon

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

Prolet, Spolaj Ti.
Old 04-15-2010, 09:46 AM   #36
Mikail

Mikail is on a distinguished road

YouTube - Tose Proeski & Bobi Andonov Melbourne Concert 29/9/07
From the village of Pípezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"
Mikail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:11 AM   #37
Bill77

Bill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud of

Mikail, where did you find this. I was at this concert and remember this clearly. Actualy, i can hear my wife on this video doing a "wooo hooo" scream at about 1:56 mark. This is a blast.
Old 04-15-2010, 10:20 AM   #38
Mikail

Mikail is on a distinguished road

Here's another one when he was only 13.
YouTube - Zajdi Zajdi_Picikato band & Bobi Andonov
From the village of Pípezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"
Mikail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:42 AM   #39
julie

julie is on a distinguished road

oh my sweet Lord, Mikail, this one had me in tears, he has the most amazing voice, bravo be dete, gordost nashe ubavo Makedonche, gordost na tsel Makedonskiot narod.
julie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 12:02 PM   #40
Serdarot

Serdarot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill77 View Post
Mikail, where did you find this...
it is on youtube for a long time

this saturday next "episode" of australian idol?
Serdarot is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
andonov, artist, australia, australia's got talent, bobby andonov, bobi andonov, macedonia, macedonian, makedonec, makedonija, melbourne, performer, singer, talent