• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MP_MK
    Banned
    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
    MP_MK
    I'm all for it and prepared to assist, let's get together and progress this forward, PM me a time and place and let's do it.

More than happy to put you in contact with key individuals from within Australia the international Diaspora and MK gov, but I lack the drive to orchestrate an Australian campaign and by lacking the drive, I am not worthy of undertaking the task.

I can and will however draft a plan of attack and submit it to those individuals who choose to take up the task. You can use the plan, parts of it or disregard it in its entirity.

Comment

• MP_MK
      Banned
      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
      Yet he has no issues with appearing out of thin air and trying to assume the role of head honcho in a Diaspora affair.
      I have not appeared out of thin air at all.

If you assume this, then you have made it clear to all, that you do not circulate in a network or have the connections neccessary to see your plans or goals manifestate.

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by MP_MK View Post
        More than happy to put you in contact with key individuals from within Australia the international Diaspora and MK gov, but I lack the drive to orchestrate an Australian campaign and by lacking the drive, I am not worthy of undertaking the task.

I can and will however draft a plan of attack and submit it to those individuals who choose to take up the task. You can use the plan, parts of it or disregard it in its entirity.
        MP_MK
        I look forward to a copy of the plan! Still happy to meet and go over it with you, when your'e ready.
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by MP_MK
          SOTS:

Your stupidity continues to amaze me!

Your reply tells me that you have no real connections or have no voice.

I have told you in the past, my name and face is connected to this forum via the FB page etc.. if you continue to insult me using terms such as "Mickey Mouse" & "Schoolgirl", I assure you that you will be held accountable and those are not the words of a keyboard warrior, so I suggest you pull your head in and start acting your age.
          And you are going to hold me 'accountable' for what now? Practice what you preach you donkey, your 'connections', your FB page, etc are of no concern to me. I couldn't care less who you are, you have provided enough about your character here for people to determine what sort of person you are.
          Having Meto conduct the interview was agreed upon by 3 of the highest official members of the Australian Macedonian community.....
          That's not what you stated initially, where you basically claimed that your notion was supported by all of our community leaders. You have dumped so much garbage on these forums that I frankly don't have the patience to dig up your previous statements again, for the 100th time. You're exactly like Meto in this regard.
          Does that make me some hero???
          Hahaha....
          I fail to understand your pathetic protest on the matter. It's sickening.
          Relax Honcho, the only thing that is pathetic is your delusions of grandeur and your advocacy for a contradictive salesman.
          No, I stood up and took the blame for others that supressed the video to begin with.
          Like I said, you provided weasel excuses as to why the matter concerning Rann was not addressed much earlier.
          Yes, I refuse to name officials on a public forum, particularly without their permission......
          Those cited officials were in reference to the support for Meto doing the interview, why on earth would anybody want to hide their name from something like that, particularly a Macedonian official? Transparency needs to prevail over this cloak and dagger policy that you seem to endlessly push.

Seriously MP_MK, I said it before, you have written so much garbage here that it is a task for somebody to consolidate the mass of trash. I would suggest that any interested readers look up your first 20-30 posts on this forum so they can analyse and then compare with the different tune you seem to be playing every other day.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• MP_MK
            Banned
            • Aug 2009

And you are going to hold me 'accountable' for what now? Practice what you preach you donkey, your 'connections', your FB page, etc are of no concern to me. I couldn't care less who you are, you have provided enough about your character here for people to determine what sort of person you are.

That's not what you stated initially, where you basically claimed that your notion was supported by all of our community leaders. You have dumped so much garbage on these forums that I frankly don't have the patience to dig up your previous statements again, for the 100th time. You're exactly like Meto in this regard.

Hahaha....

Relax Honcho, the only thing that is pathetic is your delusions of grandeur and your advocacy for a contradictive salesman.

Like I said, you provided weasel excuses as to why the matter concerning Rann was not addressed much earlier.

Those cited officials were in reference to the support for Meto doing the interview, why on earth would anybody want to hide their name from something like that, particularly a Macedonian official? Transparency needs to prevail over this cloak and dagger policy that you seem to endlessly push.

Seriously MP_MK, I said it before, you have written so much garbage here that it is a task for somebody to consolidate the mass of trash. I would suggest that any interested readers look up your first 20-30 posts on this forum so they can analyse and then compare with the different tune you seem to be playing every other day.

You are incorrect.

The FB page was simply started so that someone was overloking the comments and could control how the public reaction unfolded. Best Dame and myself control the public response rather than a 15 year old letting this issue turn into a Macedonian Vs greek debate and losing focus on Rann.

I have remained true and consistent on every topic / response.

The one time I broke my consistency is when I admitted I was standing up to take the fall for an error in judgement on someone elses part regarding the supression of the video. That's it.

Not going to engage in a mud slinging game with you. Any individual who chooses to go through the threads here, rather than jump on the band wagon, would conclude that you are attacking and tearing down the wrong person.

Comment

• MP_MK
              Banned
              • Aug 2009

MP_MK
              I look forward to a copy of the plan! Still happy to meet and go over it with you, when your'e ready.
              Happy to put one in place.

Given the current workload and the 13 days this campaign has stripped from me, I will aim to have a plan to present in 4 - 6 weeks. If not detailed, at least a skeletal structure which can be added to.

I arrive back to Australia in 2.5 weeks

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Nope, I did not attack you when you arrived, I (along with others) questioned some of your statements, and you became defensive and evasive. That is where it began. If you think my intent is to sling mud at somebody I don't even know for no reason, you are closing your eyes to some obvious truths that you wish not to acknowledge.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• MP_MK
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2009

Nope, I did not attack you when you arrived, I (along with others) questioned some of your statements, and you became defensive and evasive. That is where it began. If you think my intent is to sling mud at somebody I don't even know for no reason, you are closing your eyes to some obvious truths that you wish not to acknowledge.

Not defensive at all.

I've stated time and time again that I am not aligned with UMD and I will not publically name individuals here without their consent. I have also stated that members here including RTG know who I refer to.

Let's agree that we both have more important things to attend to at present.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Let's agree to disagree, because I do have more important things to do than hold people accountable for their own words which they subsequently deny and re-interpret.

And yes, we've heard it before, because it is such a top secret international mission (Meto's interview that is), these 'officials' cannot be named, even though they are official and hence, public figures.

Maybe they told you they don't want their names associated with Meto and his 'supporters'?

Comment

• MP_MK
                      Banned
                      • Aug 2009

Let's agree to disagree, because I do have more important things to do than hold people accountable for their own words which they subsequently deny and re-interpret.

And yes, we've heard it before, because it is such a top secret international mission (Meto's interview that is), these 'officials' cannot be named, even though they are official and hence, public figures.

Maybe they told you they don't want their names associated with Meto and his 'supporters'?

Ladies and gentlemen, Exhibit A (above) Is the cancer of the Macedonian Diaspora in all its glory. At every opportunity, destroy it.

Last edited by MP_MK; 02-18-2010, 12:08 AM. Reason: Ladies

Comment

• makedonche
                        • Oct 2008

Happy to put one in place.

Given the current workload and the 13 days this campaign has stripped from me, I will aim to have a plan to present in 4 - 6 weeks. If not detailed, at least a skeletal structure which can be added to.

I arrive back to Australia in 2.5 weeks
                        MP_MK
                        Call, sms when you get back to OZ and we'll book a time to get together. I take it you aren't coming to the Adelaide Premiere of a Name is a Name?
                        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• MP_MK
                          Banned
                          • Aug 2009

MP_MK
                          Call, sms when you get back to OZ and we'll book a time to get together. I take it you aren't coming to the Adelaide Premiere of a Name is a Name?

I will be back 2 days prior to the screening and will definitely be there, unless my schedule is blown out but I don't see that happening at this stage.

Comment

• makedonche
                            • Oct 2008

I will be back 2 days prior to the screening and will definitely be there, unless my schedule is blown out but I don't see that happening at this stage.
                            MP_MK
                            Let me know as soon as you can confirm and hopefully catch up at the Premiere!
                            Just to clarify, i'm a bit confused, are you in south OZ currently?
                            Last edited by makedonche; 02-18-2010, 12:24 AM.

Comment

• MP_MK
                              Banned
                              • Aug 2009

MP_MK
                              Let me know as soon as you can confirm and hopefully catch up at the Premiere!
                              Just to clarify, i'm a bit confused, are you in south OZ currently?
                              Yes. Was due to leave on the 16th, but it was pushed back again due to commitments here with the Rann issue. I exit tomorrow morning.

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

I think its unfair to put all the blame on MP, i think AMHRC and the Embassy in Canberra need to take further action and i think we need people with the media links to air those stories on prime time television and the newspapers.

MP, thanks for your efforts so far, you cant do everything on your own.
                                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

Working...
                                X