X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sarafot
    • Dec 2008

The Macedonian Minority in Bulgaria

We should not forget Piriners,also there are around 100.000 emigrated Macedonians from Aegean there!

They should have our suport to, my bros?!
    Last edited by Sarafot; 12-29-2008, 08:56 AM.
    Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
    - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902
  • Pelister
    • Sep 2008

They are not forgotten brat.

When they get a political party recognized, lets hope we see them 100,000 of them come out to declare their ethnicity.

Comment

• AMINTA
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Sarafot View Post
      We should not forget Piriners,also there are around 100.000 emigrated Macedonians from Aegean there!

They should have our suport to, my bros?!

Definitely!!!
      I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.

Comment

• Pelister
        • Sep 2008

They hold the key to breaking this "Knot" that has the Macedonians tied down as though they were in a straight jacket.

Comment

• Sarafot
          • Dec 2008

YouTube - Macedonians in Pirin Macedonia (1945 - 48 ) part 1
          YouTube - Macedonians in Pirin Macedonia (1945 - 48 ) part 2
          Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
          - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
            • Jan 2009

Thanks for the vid's Sarafot. My family from my fathers side originially came from Pirin (and I still have some family there who are denied the right to be called Macedonians). Awesome stuff.
            Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• BulgarMAK
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
              Thanks for the vid's Sarafot. My family from my fathers side originially came from Pirin (and I still have some family there who are denied the right to be called Macedonians). Awesome stuff.
              So, so... Your father's family originates from Pirin Macedonia? Then tell me the name of the person who was born in Bulgaria, so that I can check in the state archives whether you are telling the truth. If YES, then I will apologise for questioning your words and everyone here will know that there is a person whose grandparents or maybe great-grandparents are from Pirin and were really persecuted for being Macedonians. If NO, then everyone will come to a conclusion for herself/himself.

Comment

• Bratot
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by BulgarMAK View Post
                So, so... Your father's family originates from Pirin Macedonia? Then tell me the name of the person who was born in Bulgaria, so that I can check in the state archives whether you are telling the truth. If YES, then I will apologise for questioning your words and everyone here will know that there is a person whose grandparents or maybe great-grandparents are from Pirin and were really persecuted for being Macedonians. If NO, then everyone will come to a conclusion for herself/himself.
                Maybe in Bulgaria the ppl are so dumb to fall on such a "provocation" and to share their family private indetity so you could "check" them. lol

And what kind of an "archives" you talk pal? You really believe that your police have left evidence by making a note: we persecuted him because he was feeling Macedonian ??

funny boy.

Not accidentally you state security service DS has a speacial department against "pro-macedonian" activities:

4th Department – specialized in pro-Turkish and pro-Macedonian nationalism

Not mentioning that one of those agents is the current Bulgarian ambasador in MKD and ppl like Karakachanov and the other dogs who use to bark with propaganda came from this state service.
                Last edited by Bratot; 03-27-2009, 06:54 AM.
                The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Quite a controversial first post from you BulgarMak. Can you honestly tell me the Bulgarian State did not enjoy copying the KGB style of democracy from mother Russia? I had a Bulgarian uncle who loved your country so much that even he had to flee from it.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                    • Jan 2009

BoogerMak why would I need to disclose anything to you? What kind of an authority are you? You're a nobody just trying to instigate a forum fight so you can get your jollys off. Sorry booger boy. You can flick your boogers towards Sofia.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                      • Jan 2009

The Macedonian Minority in Bulgaria

Enjoy Bulgarians.

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

The bulgars are descendants of the tartars who adopted the macedonian language!The bulgarian people i'm sure ceased to exist long time ago.
                        George.S
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

The Asian Bulgars that settled in Europe are indeed long gone. You suprised me George, tick for you, go for double.
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

SoM, George is having a rest for a while.
                            Hopefully he will come back with more enthusiasm in 7 days time.
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pesijazal
                              • Sep 2008

Eve kako nastanale bolvarite

Comment

Working...
                              X