• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

Breaking the Myth of Evangelis Zappas

The above was obviously written by a modern "greek". So here's their myth;

Evangelis Zappas (Greek: Ευαγγέλης Ζάππας, also Evangelos Zappas,1800–19 June 1865) was a Greek patriot, businessman and philanthropist. He is recognized today as a founder of the Olympic Games, who sponsored the Olympic Games of 1859, 1870 and 1875 and preceded the Olympic Games that came under the auspices of the International Olympic Committee.[2]

Evangelis Zappas was born of Greek ancestry in 1800 in the village of Labovė (in Northern Epirus, modern Gjirokastėr County, Albania), when the region was still under Ottoman rule.[3][4][5][6][7]

Now the Myth Breaking Truth about who this Evangelis Zappas really was;

page 182

Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

So the founder of the modern Olympics was nothing more than a filogrek Albanian. Why am I not surprised anymore lol. The funny thing is that whoever wrote that Wiki article on Vangjel Zhapa used David C. Young as a source. But if you look at one of the books I posted above is from David C. Young he states that "Zappas was born in 1800 in Lambove, an Albanian speaking village in northwestern Greece".

A lil' white lie this wiki article lol.

Comment

• sydney
      • Sep 2008

great stuff TM!

over the years the greeks have been famous for refuting the "skopjan/slavic lies" by posting counter arguments (they refer to it as evidence), so that all seems lost for us macedonians. how do they explain away the vast number of sources pointing to the albanian contribution to greek history and therefore today's society?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

The Albanian contribution to modern Greeks is immense, everywhere one searches there are Albanians, in all fields, walks of life, etc. Regardless of various propagandas tearing the population in Macedonia apart, at least we all knew that we have the same ancestry, language and culture.

TM, no, it's no suprise anymore. That doesn't mean you should stop coming up with these brilliant finds!
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
          • Jan 2009

Thanks sydney and SoM. As long as I'm alive I will continue to search for the Truth and to spread the word.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Here LIES the head of Evangelis Zappas.
            What context are they using the word "lies" in?
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
              • Jan 2009

Bumpity bump bump bump

Comment

Working...
              X