X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

Why not add to the silliness Albanian warrior on a horse.Then there won't be any opposition.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Volk
      • Sep 2008

Macedonia lost its Army in exchange for a warrior on a horse and a little piece of albania in the center of Skopje, WAKE UP YOU MORONS!!
      Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Volk, you are from Skopje. Why can't the Macedonians truly understand what is happening to their country?
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Volk
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          Volk, you are from Skopje. Why can't the Macedonians truly understand what is happening to their country?
          Risto, from my understanding there are certain layers of what is going on.

The first layer, people actually believe that the albanians deserve their "rights", they live here too is the mentality... These people are against celebrating our history (better things money should be spent on) and believe the world would be better if we joined the EU. They are totally oblivious and ignorant to the situations of Macedonians worldwide, our struggle and what has been happening to our people.

The next layer is discontent, they are agaisnt it but have no power and are not organised. They feel that VMRO is to powerful and they as citizens have zero to no control as to what is happening. These people are generally aware of the bigger picture and the plight of our people.

VMRO has institutionalised itself as a 'nationalist' party and actual nationalist (if you can even call them that) has no voice outlet and fear speaking out politically.

Then you have the idiots that will celebrate VRMO in all of its current glory, these people are puppets and drones.

Also, sometimes looking from the outside in gives a perspective that cannot be attained otherwise...
          Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Thanks Volk, your observations seem plausible.
            How would you split the layers:

- Not concerned with our identity. Believe Albanians should have more rights. ?%
            - Discontented & powerless. ?%
            - DPmNE blind faith supporters. ?%
            Risto the Great

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
              VMRO has institutionalised itself as a 'nationalist' party and actual nationalist (if you can even call them that) has no voice outlet and fear speaking out politically.
              I find it ironic that some people still see them as 'nationalistic' given all of the damage they have done and continue to do.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Komita
                • May 2009

"Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society" - Aristoteles
                Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

so instead of the macedonian people coming back to retire in their homeland you got albanians working & saving their money & then retiring in macedonia.So the albanians are taking over the macedonians role.Pretty soon macedonia will be all albanian.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Volk
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                    Thanks Volk, your observations seem plausible.
                    How would you split the layers:

- Not concerned with our identity. Believe Albanians should have more rights. ?%
                    - Discontented & powerless. ?%
                    - DPmNE blind faith supporters. ?%
                    Risto, its not a matter of they are not concerned with identity, its a matter of "I am Macedonian and nobody can change that" attitude, regardless of what happens. The percentage of these people that dont mind Albanians "having more rights" in my view are generally the better educated 'professionals' that find it 'kitsch' to celebrate our own nation (as opposed to other nations) To give you a % I can only estimate and this would be around 15-20% - Having said that the majority of these would still be against a name change

Discontent and powerless,by guess is around 45-60% (which shows there is room for a legitimate new opposition party in Macedonia)

Blind supporters (most of these are a mixture of opportunists that go any which way the wind blows and real blind supporters that think VRMO are real nationalists) 15-20%

I find it ironic that some people still see them as 'nationalistic' given all of the damage they have done and continue to do.
                    It is somewhat ironic, however if you compare the VRMO government and previous governments its not that hard to see why. In fact they are still the most 'nationalist' government we have had...
                    Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Their (DPNE) brand of nationalism is devoid of true patriotism. They are trying to create a new and artificial ideology rather than preserving that which has been ours for centuries. It is a half-assed version of nationalism, irrespective of how many statues they intend to put up. You can't call yourself a nationalist or patriot because you put up a few statues yet negotiate the historical identity of your people and appease irredentist extremists who tried to tear apart the state only a decade ago. We need 100%. Not this 50% which Gruevski and his lackeys are selling.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                        Their (DPNE) brand of nationalism is devoid of true patriotism. They are trying to create a new and artificial ideology rather than preserving that which has been ours for centuries. It is a half-assed version of nationalism, irrespective of how many statues they intend to put up. You can't call yourself a nationalist or patriot because you put up a few statues yet negotiate the historical identity of your people and appease irredentist extremists who tried to tear apart the state only a decade ago. We need 100%. Not this 50% which Gruevski and his lackeys are selling.
                        Gruevski isn't even 50%, he's 0%. The core of nationalism is self-rule for the nation. What DPMNE is doing is continuing Macedonia's vassal status - rule by a foreign government(s).
                        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                          rule by a foreign government(s).
                          And by a minority.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Volk
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                            True, I do ask you this however, when is it 100% and when is it realistic? Couldn't it be argued that it cannot be 100% until full efforts where made to reunite Macedonia? That would be the final objective?

Then you look at the situation Macedonia is in and one can clearly see its survival is much more imperative than any reunification... yes?

My point is certain people, see that survival as something as the only goal... That is very dangerous because it has meant the take over of albanians and talks on our very existence... What those fears have achieved is offering the exact things we should be protecting.

Our survival is our right and our country, history and culture goes along with that. You cannot sacrifice any of it if your true goal is to survive... Sadly this is happening now, for the sake of "survival"... fear at its ugliest!!
                            Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

Som has made an excellent pointTheir (DPNE) brand of nationalism is devoid of true patriotism. ""They are trying to create a new and artificial ideology rather than preserving that which has been ours for centuries.""
                              Where macedonia is concerned do you think its real nationalism.I don't think so because we are allways giving in to our enemies.We are not preserving our sovereignity.Sovereignity is critical to our survival.Volk you are right when you say that survival is the thing but if politicians are selling us short how is that going to happen.(survival)
                              Last edited by George S.; 01-19-2012, 11:20 AM.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
                                • Oct 2010

You guys are wrong, Dpmne is a very nationalist party..... Albanian nationalist that is. Think about it, have you ever seen this much Albanian nationalism with any other previous government.

Comment

Working...
                                X